Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Elektra vs Cassandra Cain

Elektra vs Cassandra. Which of these two bullet timers would come out on top in a fight?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Physically grabbing an released Black Hole to stop it is like throwing a sandwich at Galactus to stop him.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

If Elektra is using her mind powers, and they work decently on Cassandra (I don't know what kind of stuff she's getting up to with them these days), she should take the win through mental mojo. Though then we have to factor in Cass using equipment just as quickly as Elektra uses mind powers (mind powers faster, Cass faster than Elektra), so maybe it's a dead heat.

Physical fight, zero equipment? Cass hits harder, is faster, has the body-reading, and honestly has better damage soak. It comes out like Cass versus Matt: maybe 8/10 for Cass, maybe more. She knows she was in fight.

I always say things like "If Elektra gets her mind powers" when she's in a Rumble where they might be important, but I don't recall her showing them in years. Her current ongoing has made no reference to them yet.

I don't see how dodging bullets should be any better than deflecting them with tiny metal forks

As for striking power, Elektra has kicked down brick walls and punches through people. I don't see how Cassandra hits harder

Other than that, yes Cassandra wins. She has body reading, is more skilled , better soak

Cassandra has dodged sniper bullets before with no warning.

Better feat.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Cassandra has dodged sniper bullets before with no warning.

Better feat.
    Daredevil has dodged sniper bullets fired from behind with no warning on a day his senses are gone except for radar. Equal feat. Elektra is shown to be as fast as Matt in their fights and has her own bullet timing feats

Arguably yes, they don't transfer over but elektra and matt received almost the same training too. So I dunno...

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

hmmmmm going with sharp on this.

with psy-powers and gear, i'd give elecktra the majority.

without the stuff above, cass takes it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    Daredevil has dodged sniper bullets fired from behind with no warning on a day his senses are gone except for radar. Equal feat. Elektra is shown to be as fast as Matt in their fights and has her own bullet timing feats
    Got a scan for that? I'm curious, and like collecting feats for Matt. The one feat I can think of Matt dodging an actual SNIPER round (the most impressive one, anyway) was the one where he picked it up when it was about 5' from him, and THEN dodged, and it cut his cheek.

Cass, by comparison, is shown in the art to have a sniper round get within about 12" of her ear before starting to move, and still dodging.

She also has better blitz-feats, like the follow-up to the Bullet-Dance, which is simply ridiculous.

Regarding the striking power, what sort of brick wall has Elektra kicked through? Cass kicks through the exterior walls of prison buildings, and kicks through 3" thick fused quartz. She also cracks subway walls with headbutts during training.

Elektra does punch through people, I've noted that myself in the Shiva thread. Cass has torn someone in half with a striking combination, and made a metahuman who was invulnerable to pistol bullets bleed (as in, he shoots himself in the head and the bullet sort of squashes and falls to the ground).

Not saying that Cass massively outperforms Elektra in speed or striking power - she's not BLITZING Elektra, and either one of them can hurt each other seriously with strikes - but I feel we're into her being faster and hitting harder. And that's an advantage.

Yeah dude was saying "ouch" from Cass' blows , shot himself and the bullet crumpled

As for the Matt feat, I worded it wrong, i was talking about the time he smashed back the bullet fired from behind by bushwacker and not dodged it

As for Elektra, its hard to tell how large the wall is. I think she kicked down the same wall as shown in the first scan but can't really confirm without asking Frank Miller or something lol

Anyway DD and Elektra have a kick ass fight , going through windows and everything and end up here
    http://s593.photobucket.com/user/ele...79_18.jpg.html
    http://s593.photobucket.com/user/ele...79_20.jpg.html

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    Yeah dude was saying "ouch" from Cass' blows , shot himself and the bullet crumpled
    She even got blood from him.

As for the Matt feat, I worded it wrong, i was talking about the time he smashed back the bullet fired from behind by bushwacker and not dodged it
    That one, yeah. I'm cool with that one. Was more like a pistol round, and it's a fantastic bullet-time feat, but I don't see it on the same level as Cass' stuff.

I like it because it shows 'no, it's not just his superhearing or predicting', which some people have tried to use as arguments in the past.

As for Elektra, its hard to tell how large the wall is. I think she kicked down the same wall as shown in the first scan but can't really confirm without asking Frank Miller or something lol
    I'll have to look when I can access it. Blocked right now.

Anyway, there's kicking down a wall, and there's kicking one's way through the exterior wall of a prison building. Or kicking through 3" fused quartz. Etc. I'm very cool with Elektra hitting monstrously hard. I just feel that given the feats, Cass holds an edge there, like she holds an edge in speed.

The edges add up, throw on the body-reading, and there's the place from where my opinion stems.

It pretty much goes back to the "Cass v. Daredevil" thing: Cass should take a very solid majority, but she will damn well know she's been in a fight, and Ms. Natchios (or Matt) should grab some wins here and there based on quality and sequence of shots delivered. Feel free to sub in Shang Chi for Cass, since they are on about the same level. Which is substantially different from a "legit" Cass, Elektra, Shang or Matt versus, say, Batman fight - any of them can dispose of Bruce trivially, without story or jobber-aura getting in the way.

Obviously, disclaimers about opinions apply, but to clarify, as much as I like Cass (hint: a lot), Matt is probably my favorite character in comics (or damn close to it), and Elektra is up there as well, so it's not like my bias would go against either of them.

Sorry to disagree but

Current Batman has a suit that took a direct hit from a tank and he just got back up

I dont see Daredevil having enough power or speed to take him down before he starts spamming sonics

Batman is not even in this rumble.

Legendary God of Pirates

Doesn't current Batman also have superpowers?

I recall that being a thing going around last month I think.

The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Doesn't current Batman also have superpowers?

I recall that being a thing going around last month I think.
    He had them briefly. Amazo Virus.

This was a guy that was slapping around Superman, by the way.
    Team Name Pending

W-L-T Record: Similarly Pending

"That's really the team name. Also... Something, something; Cthulhu fhtagn."