Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Is Vibes solo any good?
    I thought it was great, the only thing wrong , was it (and Justice League of America where he was appearing) just sadly ended abruptly.
    Ironically as DC built into another of DC multiverse timeline events.
    An event where Cisco who was just exploring his new vibing alt-earths powers, could have featured prominently. Instead they seem to have just shelved him.
    It makes no sense.

With all the alternate earths/ timelines in play in the comics, it's hard to believe Cisco isn't a part of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    He's what the Timeline is to Booster Gold: He's the hero that no one really knows. It's sad given how much pull that Geoff Johns has at DC that he cannot get them to let Vibe get a second chance again. Especially now with the whole Dark Multiverse and all that.
    Honestly I wish they would actually tell that story.
    Or they have? And I missed it?
    Last edited by Güicho; 11-10-2017 at 12:37 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Vibe isn't being used right now because Blue Beetle is active and has his own book. I know it sounds silly, but DC has this strange habit of only pushing one Latino at a time. With Jaime active, there's no need for Cisco right now, unfortunately. I fully expect Jaime to go into limbo once Sideways/Derek comes around next year.
    What the ?!?

If DC can have various African American theme heroes active in their comics, then the same thing could be said for their Latino heroes.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Vibe isn't being used right now because Blue Beetle is active and has his own book. I know it sounds silly, but DC has this strange habit of only pushing one Latino at a time. With Jaime active, there's no need for Cisco right now, unfortunately. I fully expect Jaime to go into limbo once Sideways/Derek comes around next year.
    Jessica Cruz in Green Lanterns?

Quote Originally Posted by jbmasta View Post
    Jessica Cruz in Green Lanterns?
    Fulfills the Latina role in the DCU. That's probably why Fire, Renee Montoya, Aquagirl, and Black Orchid are all in limbo/inactive right now.
    NOT REMOVING UNTIL
    -Blue Beetle joins the Teen Titans
    -Static joins the Teen Titans
    -We get Young Justice Rebirth

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    They really ought to change Cynthia's name
    Gypsy definition:

a member of a travelling people traditionally living by itinerant trade and fortune telling.

a nomadic or free-spirited person.

Fits Cynthia, as an inter-dimensional traveller perfectly.

It’s also a popular girls name, a Fleetwood Mac song, a Broadway musical, a movie and the title of a Netflix series.

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    I thought it was great, the only thing wrong , was it (and Justice League of America where he was appearing) just sadly ended abruptly.
    Ironically as DC built into another of DC multiverse timeline events.
    An event where Cisco who was just exploring his new vibing alt-earths powers, could have featured prominently. Instead they seem to have just shelved him.
    It makes no sense.

With all the alternate earths/ timelines in play in the comics, it's hard to believe Cisco isn't a part of it?

Honestly I wish they would actually tell that story.
    Or they have? And I missed it?
    Its a shame really, all that wasted potential.