Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 54
  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    14,154

    Default Simone & Van Sciver Kick-Off Digital-First "Sensation Comics Featuring Wonder Woman"

    Wonder Woman will star in DC Comics' next digital-first anthology series, starting with a story by Gail Simone and Ethan Van Sciver.


    Full article here.

  2. #2
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,330

    Default

    Excited for Sensation Comics, but boo to batman villains.

  3. #3
    Junior Member Blackest Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles CA
    Posts
    380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    Wonder Woman will star in DC Comics' next digital-first anthology series, starting with a story by Gail Simone and Ethan Van Sciver.


    Full article here.
    HOLY $#!+.


    I want a hard copy of this and I want it NOW. Right Now!


  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    813

    Default

    Really? The first issue of this is about Wonder Woman fighting Bat-villains?

  5. #5
    Junior Member Blackest Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles CA
    Posts
    380

    Default

    Look at this.

    LOOK AT THIS!



    The red boots are back!
    The star-spangled tights are back!

    Now *THAT* is Wonder Woman!

    HELL TO THE YES!!!

  6. #6
    So Say We All! BaneofKings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    550

    Default

    Hurrah! I'll be buying this when it comes out in print. Couldn't have asked for a better creative team for a Wonder Woman book.

    ++Comic Reviews++
    You can also check out my weekly coverage of The Flash & Arrow at the link!

  7. #7
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    Really? The first issue of this is about Wonder Woman fighting Bat-villains?
    They probably have no idea how else to sell this kind of book.

  8. #8
    Junior Member Blackest Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles CA
    Posts
    380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BaneofKings View Post
    Hurrah! I'll be buying this when it comes out in print. Couldn't have asked for a better creative team for a Wonder Woman book.
    You are d@mn right.

    I want/need/must/have this book in hard copy.

    Damn you for making me wait, DC!
    (But kudos for finally giving Wonder Woman a 2nd title all her own!)

    WW fans, buy this! You've been b!tching about DC not giving WW multiple titles for decades. Now you have NO excuse. And it's freakin' Gail Simone with art by superstar Ethan Van Sciver.

    Buy this book!!

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    They probably have no idea how else to sell this kind of book.
    Or Gail Simone had an interesting story she wanted to tell involving Wonder Woman going to Gotham?

  10. #10
    ... Billy Batson's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Travel
    Posts
    1,789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    Really? The first issue of this is about Wonder Woman fighting Bat-villains?
    What's wrong with throwing her a bone?
    BB

  11. #11
    Junior Member Blackest Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles CA
    Posts
    380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Batson View Post
    What's wrong with throwing her a bone?
    Hear, Hear.

    If DC wants to go out of their way to get comics fans to buy a Wonder Woman book? I have zero problem with that.

    Wonder Woman deserves to be in the spotlight as much as possible. DC doing everything they can to make fans sit up and pay attention to Wonder Woman is long, long, long overdue.

    Go for it!

  12. #12
    Secure that talk! Desh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dream of Oa
    Posts
    1,556

    Default

    Wicked awesome! I will definitely be buying this! I'm also really happy to see classic Harley Quinn!
    The Green Lantern John Stewart Website: http://www.greenlantern.co

  13. #13

    Default

    Awesome news.

  14. #14
    Junior Member sirjustin86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackest Knight View Post
    Hear, Hear.

    If DC wants to go out of their way to get comics fans to buy a Wonder Woman book? I have zero problem with that.

    Wonder Woman deserves to be in the spotlight as much as possible. DC doing everything they can to make fans sit up and pay attention to Wonder Woman is long, long, long overdue.

    Go for it!
    True dat - everyone dumps on the new-52 a lot, but I think WW is a perfect example of how great the opportunity has been for some characters. Azzarrello's run has been amazing, and I've heard great things (to my surprise) about Superman//Wonder Woman. Aquaman, Animal and Frankenstein also come to mind.

  15. #15
    Newbie Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Glorious news

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •