Page 594 of 594 FirstFirst ... 94494544584590591592593594
Results 8,896 to 8,905 of 8905
  1. #8896
    Long Live The Phantom Aioros22's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magpieM View Post
    "... a surprise visit to the Batcave!"
    Sounds like Artemis will be formally introduced to whomever in the cave at that time.

    I just hope they keep bantering each other in the future. Can't have enough of it.
    Boy presenting his bae to daddy-o.

    "I..not sure I approve son. Those Amazons are too unreliably wild!"

    "More than snuff-fu at rooftops with a burgler in a cat suit?"

    "..you`ve been hearing the GPD radio signal, haven´t you?"

    "Yyup".
    White Tiger P.O.C
    https://vimeo.com/195242203

    "Take your clowns and get out!"
    https://68.media.tumblr.com/ec7a9a0c...e68o1_1280.png

    I don`t care
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FPkrddyP0v...s1600/02-4.png

    "Second star to the right... and straight on till morning"
    http://www.benreillytribute.x10host....BenGrieves.jpg

  2. #8897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magpieM View Post
    A date? Soy's "She would" panel might be about this
    I doubt it since he's on a break after issue 17.

  3. #8898
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    I doubt it since he's on a break after issue 17.
    He may have been alluding to what will happen.

  4. #8899
    Mighty Member G-Potion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,534

    Default

    I wonder how surprise this visit to the cave would be. I can't see Jason willingly bring Artemis there.

  5. #8900
    Mighty Member G-Potion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,534

  6. #8901
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    I wonder how surprise this visit to the cave would be. I can't see Jason willingly bring Artemis there.
    Maybe he gets brought there for injures and Artemis doesn't want to leave him alone with his family? Dropping off an early wedding gift? Or Bruce wants to check up on them after they got sent to Waller and hear their side of the story? Bruce and the others clue into the fact they interrupted a date, awkwardness and intimidation tactics are exchanged. Artemis remains unimpressed.

  7. #8902
    Mighty Member G-Potion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EMarie View Post
    Maybe he gets brought there for injures and Artemis doesn't want to leave him alone with his family? Dropping off an early wedding gift? Or Bruce wants to check up on them after they got sent to Waller and hear their side of the story? Bruce and the others clue into the fact they interrupted a date, awkwardness and intimidation tactics are exchanged. Artemis remains unimpressed.
    I'm more uncomfortable with the involvement of the family. I'm gonna wait and see if Lobdell surprises me. For now it all sounds too trope-y.

  8. #8903
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    I'm more uncomfortable with the involvement of the family. I'm gonna wait and see if Lobdell surprises me. For now it all sounds too trope-y.
    In the series in general or this story? Actually the conflict with the DET team makes the most sense as Bruce set up the fact he could pull Jason out. It seems like something he'd want to get to the bottom of.

  9. #8904
    THE RED HOOD JasonTodd428's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    WITH THE OUTLAWS
    Posts
    4,805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Fanfiction and actual comics, Jason is a literature nerd
    True. Sometimes its hard to remember just what is canon and what is just something a fanfic writer made up. (I read way to much Jason Todd fanfic and too much fanfic in general.)

    @ Assam- Me too my friend. Me too.

    Aftershock: Alters
    DC: Action/BM/Batman Beyond/Black Lightning/Blue Beetle/Flash/Gotham City Garage/GLS/JLA/Kamandi/Mister Miracle/NS-M/NW: The New Order/RHATO/SG/SM/Super Sons/TT/Trinity
    Lion Forge: Catalyst Prime: Accell/Astonisher/Incidentals/Noble/Superb + Jazz Maynard &VLD
    Valiant: Bloodshot/Eternity/Harbringer Renegade/Ninja-K/Q&W/War Mother/X-O

  10. #8905
    X-Force Member SomeCBFanboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kiwiliko View Post
    Can't find where the source is screenshotted from but Happy Valentines to all you Jaytemis shippers
    *Ahem*.....MAH SHIP IS SAILING!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •