Page 683 of 792 FirstFirst ... 183583633673679680681682683684685686687693733783 ... LastLast
Results 10,231 to 10,245 of 11868

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Nightwing vs Red Hood by Dan Mora
    Isn't this the full pic of that teaser posted here a while back?

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Dan Mora art from... something.

Attachment 59886

Yep. Mystery Solved.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Isn't this the full pic of that teaser posted here a while back?

Yep. Mystery Solved.
    Good catch. I didn`t even remembered that preview

Man, found a wealth of Jason and Outlaws related artwork and I`ll post along the Windows I got.
    Keep them comin'! Need these to tide me over until DC gives us something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Yep. Mystery Solved.
    Love how well this came out. And good catch, Dark!

Letter to Batman by PTimm

DC should let Jason mingle with Gotham underground more often.

https://twitter.com/lemon_mango1

This should happen in comics. Or did it?

BANNED

spoilers:
    Gotham City Garage is out and Jason appears in the last showdown but not on the side of the angels. He`s shown leading his own Hoods to flank the Garage - "Missed me ladies?" and fights both Dinah (now the heir of the Demon) and Green Arrow. Love that he is there and lasting longer than the likes of Lobo and Adam but how I wish he would pull a Stone Cold on Luthor
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Gotham City Garage is out and Jason appears in the last showdown but not on the side of the angels. He`s shown leading his own Hoods to flank the Garage - "Missed me ladies?" and fights both Dinah (now the heir of the Demon) and Green Arrow. Love that he is there and lasting longer than the likes of Lobo and Adam but how I wish he would pull a Stone Cold on Luthor
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Me too, but, well after realizing the series only had like 2-3 issues left, this outcome was expected. The longer the series, the more exploration of side characters and such, but alas, thats not the case here. I have to say though, the art for the past two issues has looked more rushed than usual, is the series getting a last few issues huzzah before being 'technically' cancelled. I mean compared to bombshells, this was painfully short.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

spoilers:
    Pretty telling that they`re rushing in to allow the team to close shop which is always bad bussiness to me. Something like this should never be wrapped up in just three issues. Look at how many issues it took to take down Bruce and the Flash and how dismissive Adam and Lobo, the "big guns" of Luthor were threated. It does no good for DC to publish such a rushed job or the creative team. that for whatever valid reason it may that comes from the Office - like sales, can`t really feel like giving a damn anymore because the world building and the whole composition is now ruined.

Like really, give them six more issues to at least compose a last trade for the collection, you morons. The Money you may not make now could be made later on in translating the material in another format like an animated series/movie or game.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Since GCG and Bombshells are both about the DCs female heros, I think we can allready be happy with what we got. And lets just hope that we get something similar in Injustice (or maybe even in the main continuity...).

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Since GCG and Bombshells are both about the DCs female heros, I think we can allready be happy with what we got. And lets just hope that we get something similar in Injustice (or maybe even in the main continuity...).
    Of course, I mean thats the general idea behind both of them right, one giant limelight for the female characters of dc. Tis why the treatment Jason received in Bombshells was so damn cool. The series has a female focus and it was great as it was, the writers didn't have to gimme that 'good Jason content', but they did anyway, and I appreciate it.

Still like I said last time too, with or without Jason, I kinda wish GCG had gotten as good a go as Bombshells did. I really liked this reinterpretation of the world, kinda wanted to see more characters show up.

Also, question for the lot o ya, I only consistently collect like 2-3 monthly titles, (with the rest being on and off) so its hard for me to tell if this is a large scale pattern, but does anyone know why the hell rhato has had a few 5 week release schedules lately? I'm getting more impatient waiting for the title month to month.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Also, question for the lot o ya, I only consistently collect like 2-3 monthly titles, (with the rest being on and off) so its hard for me to tell if this is a large scale pattern, but does anyone know why the hell rhato has had a few 5 week release schedules lately? I'm getting more impatient waiting for the title month to month.
    It's because there are a few months in the year that have had five Wednesdays in them and DC tends to release mainly Annuals on those fifth Wednesdays instead of regular issues. This causes monthly issues to be thrown off their normal 4 week release schedule. Last month was one such month and the one before that was in November. There's nothing sinister going on with it nor is it something that only happens to RHATO.

Current Top 30 Titles:Accell/Red Hood and the Outlaws/Curse of Brimstone/Superb/Green Lanterns/Terrifics/Maxwell's Demons/Silencer/Flash/Incidentals/Noble/My Hero Academia/Ninja-K/Sideways/Monstress/Alters/Batman/Kino/ASM: Renew Your Vows/Summit/Bloodshot: Salvation/Moon Knight/Astonisher/Jazz Maynard/Damage/Brillant Trash/Scales and Scoundrels/Daredevil/Green Hornet/Punisher

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

Yep, like JasonTodd428 said. Just look forward to second Wednesday of each month! Though the sometimes 5 week wait is unbearable.