Page 849 of 849 FirstFirst ... 349749799839845846847848849
Results 12,721 to 12,728 of 12728

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Source is 4chan so yeah, take with a truckload of salt but this is allegedly, Jason's role in the Titans series

spoilers:
    >Apparently its Jason who's the one who manages to mend fences between Dick and his former mentor...or he tries to anyway
    >Jason appears to have been found by Dick first, trying his best to set him on the right path throughout the season as a subplot.
    >Eventually Jason learns Dick is Robin.
    >When Jason asks why Batman and Robin aren't a due anymore Dick begins to give non-answers.
    >By season's end Jason may take up the Robin mantle and become recurring in a second season and head to Gotham to train under Batman
    >Or, alternatively the other plan is for him to pick up the Red Robin mantle...he hasn't been killed by Joker yet so no Red Hood unfortunately.
    >Jason wants to see Bruce and Dick reconcile because he's legit scared the Titans will be killed by Trigon and may need back up.
    end of spoilers
    Ehh, I don't like the sound of this. I thought Dick isn't working within Gotham in this series. Is Jason not from Gotham then? His character sounds like Tim more than Jason with how he's trying to fix things between Bruce and Dick. Giving him the Red Robin name just kinda affirms it ._.

Weeee-llll Dick and Jason were Red Robin before Tim was.

And that`s for stealing the black and red suit, Timbo!
    White Tiger P.O.C
    https://vimeo.com/195242203

"Take your clowns and get out!"
    https://68.media.tumblr.com/ec7a9a0c...e68o1_1280.png

I don`t care
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FPkrddyP0v...s1600/02-4.png

"Second star to the right... and straight on till morning"
    http://www.benreillytribute.x10host....BenGrieves.jpg

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Back during Jasons original time as Robin he was pre teen and Dick was 19-20.
    In the picture af terras funeral from Judas Contract you can see how much younger he was than the Titans of that era (ok thats technically pre crisis Jason).
    I didn't start reading Batman regularly until the post Crisis era after Jason's origin was changed and it didn't really feel to me like the age difference was glaringly wide there either in the stories themselves nor in the art when Dick and Jason were on panel together. As for pre Crisis Jason I can't remember if his age was ever mentioned in story off the top of my head (it's been ages since I read those stories) but none of the wikis I searched put an age to him either. I never felt he was a pre teen there but I could be mistaken so I'll take your word for it.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

Quote Originally Posted by thebluefeline View Post
    Ehh, I don't like the sound of this. I thought Dick isn't working within Gotham in this series. Is Jason not from Gotham then? His character sounds like Tim more than Jason with how he's trying to fix things between Bruce and Dick. Giving him the Red Robin name just kinda affirms it ._.
    I hope they don't take away Jason's Gotham roots. Other than that though, his thing with Dick could still work in an organic way. Young Jason is mature for his age and if there's already a strong bond with Dick, he would want Dick to treasure the family that Jason himself never had.

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Weeee-llll Dick and Jason were Red Robin before Tim was.

And that`s for stealing the black and red suit, Timbo!
    Jason's Red Robin too? When?

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Jason's Red Robin too? When?
    Countdown.
    I love sleeping, I really do. But I also love to do all kinds of stuff. Which means I don't sleep enough in the end.

This is my Tumblr in case you are curious about my sleeplacking activity.

And he even brought the suit back to main Earth but soon discarded it.

In the main continuity (Pre FP of course) Red Robin was Jason's identity and for a brief moment, was in fact, Jason's identity moving forward but after Morrison introduced Damian editorial had to scrap those plans and hastily have the writers pass the RR identity to Tim.