Page 492 of 492 FirstFirst ... 392442482488489490491492
Results 7,366 to 7,373 of 7373

Also the fact that this exchange is likely to be sparked from a certain twitter tier list. If that is indeed the case then the intention is very far from admirable. And like Aahz said, Jason is the least likely to act like this when being in batfam setting. King has written Jason this way so far but not much else.
    Last edited by G-Potion; Today at 03:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Yeah, business as usual, I don't really know if its a hate thing, but I feel confident enough in saying that clearly the majority of writers dont really care for the middle bat kids one way or another. Not much fuss is being kicked over getting a chance to write for them, you know besides the obvious handful of writers who are already writing them as mains their books.
    I miss Greg Pak and Lee Bermejo writing Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    I miss Greg Pak and Lee Bermejo writing Jason.
    Lee Bermejo was the only writer I recall who claimed to kind of like Jason? Something about Jason being his Robin at the time.

Also was it Pak who had wrote the Batman/Superman issues where Dick Babs and Jason came to assist Supes when Bruce was off forgetting everything and Supes powers were running low? If so I was genuinely surprised by how well Pak captured Jasons morality and perspective in that issue.
    Last edited by RedBird; Today at 03:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Lee Bermejo was the only writer I recall who claimed to kind of like Jason? Something about Jason being his Robin at the time.

Also was it Pak who had wrote the Batman/Superman issues where Dick Babs and Jason came to assist Supes when Bruce was off forgetting everything and Supes powers were running low? If so I was genuinely surprised by how well Pak captured Jasons morality and perspective in that issue.
    Yep. Pak also wrote Batman/Superman annual where Jason and Supergirl fought along side Batman and Superman off-world. He captured Jason's boldness but without making it out to be a reckless thing.

Yep. Pak also wrote Batman/Superman annual where Jason and Supergirl fought along side Batman and Superman off-world. He captured Jason's boldness but without making it out to be a reckless thing.
    Oooh right, that was with this scene

basannual.jpg

Jason being his blunt truthful self is what I like to see, and considering Jasons UTRH and AK agenda, apart from the obvious reasons for them, offered an alternative viewpoint to Bruces form of Justice and presented how his war on crime has hurt those around him the most. I'm always here to see more of THAT kind of conflict between these two.

Amazing Member

Also the fact that this exchange is likely to be sparked from a certain twitter tier list. If that is indeed the case then the intention is very far from admirable. And like Aahz said, Jason is the least likely to act like this when being in batfam setting. King has written Jason this way so far but not much else.
    Yeah, I don't know why anyone is acting obtuse over why people don't find the panel amusing. It's not an organic moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    How many of the other Batfamily members you see act like that?
    Pretty much all of them...?

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    Yeah, I don't know why anyone is acting obtuse over why people don't find the panel amusing. It's not an organic moment.
    I'm not being obtuse. I just honestly don't get why this is a thing anyone is concerned about.
    Last edited by Caivu; Today at 07:13 AM.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Yeah, business as usual, I don't really know if its a hate thing, but I feel confident enough in saying that clearly the majority of writers dont really care for the middle bat kids one way or another. Not much fuss is being kicked over getting a chance to write for them, you know besides the obvious handful of writers who are already writing them as mains their books.
    Is more indifirence than hate.