Page 364 of 364 FirstFirst ... 264314354360361362363364
Results 5,446 to 5,448 of 5448
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    So basically you saw all the promotion that was going on and decided to take a gamble or that didn`t factor? I`m asking because I`m trying to figure out whether it was just you trying your luck already knowing the title or seeing the interviews and so and thinking "this may work".
    Nah I was just trying my luck. I remember paying attention to when the creative teams were announced and being dismayed that Lobdell was staying on. But I powered through the first run for Jason and was just giving it a go again. So for me it was a pleasant surprise. I dont think most people are willing to do that though and I cant blame them for it since why give more chances to someone that made something you hated? Reputation/ Branding matters quite a bit. I dont think DC expected the praise that its getting and probably expected more hate. Jason is appearing in several books and theres an annual in August. It would be a great time to promote the book then but who knows.

Does anyone remember (I admit that I almost forgot about him...) this guy? When do you think Lobdell will reveal his identity?

"Im Mary Poppins Yall!" Aioros22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    Nah I was just trying my luck. I remember paying attention to when the creative teams were announced and being dismayed that Lobdell was staying on. But I powered through the first run for Jason and was just giving it a go again. So for me it was a pleasant surprise. I dont think most people are willing to do that though and I cant blame them for it since why give more chances to someone that made something you hated? Reputation/ Branding matters quite a bit. I dont think DC expected the praise that its getting and probably expected more hate. Jason is appearing in several books and theres an annual in August. It would be a great time to promote the book then but who knows.
    Ah ok, yeah, that`s what i was trying to get at, in terms of marketing. What do do when lost readers aren`t willing to give a chance?