Page 476 of 493 FirstFirst ... 376426466472473474475476477478479480486 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,140 of 7389

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Badass moments of the week:

Thanks for sharing these. Bring back great memories.
    "I would call you a genius except I'm in the room." THE DOCTOR

We're really going to be spending more time with the Suicide Squad than the 'Tec team in RHatO. Just keep giving me reasons to hate these losers, DC.
    World's Biggest Cassandra Cain Fan

"Don't we at the very least deserve the right to exist?" - Doctor 13: Architecture and Morality

Suddenly remember that Rob Levin is the new editor now. Need to include his name when twitting the team from now on.

Amazing Member

RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS #17
    "BIZARRO REBORN" part four! Meet the newest reluctant members of the Suicide Squad-Red Hood, Artemis and Bizarro! The Outlaws are forced to join Harley, Deadshot and the rest of the Squad for a mission to the Arctic. If the cold doesn't kill them, and they don't kill each other, what's hiding in the wreckage of the Colony will definitely finish the job!
    RATED T+

Amazing Member

Anyone read Metal #2? From some other threads, it seems Jason sort of made an appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    Anyone read Metal #2? From some other threads, it seems Jason sort of made an appearance.
    He helped serve as a distraction to the Justice League along with Nightwing, Batwoman, Batgirl, and Batwing. He's not seen except in a Batman disguise.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

"BIZARRO REBORN" part four! Meet the newest reluctant members of the Suicide Squad-Red Hood, Artemis and Bizarro! The Outlaws are forced to join Harley, Deadshot and the rest of the Squad for a mission to the Arctic. If the cold doesn't kill them, and they don't kill each other, what's hiding in the wreckage of the Colony will definitely finish the job!
    RATED T+
    This could be... fun.

RATED T+
    Ok then. Hope its just a cameo thing and quick.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

Astonishing Member

I hope we get a Red Hood vs. Dead Shot fight.

I wonder if the reason Kate is going after them has to do with the Colony resources after all. In this issue Bizarro`s intel also led them to Arkham which they will be in the next issues.
    White Tiger P.O.C
    https://vimeo.com/195242203

"Take your clowns and get out!"
    https://68.media.tumblr.com/ec7a9a0c...e68o1_1280.png

I don`t care
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FPkrddyP0v...s1600/02-4.png

"Second star to the right... and straight on till morning"
    http://www.benreillytribute.x10host....BenGrieves.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    I wonder if the reason Kate is going after them has to do with the Colony resources after all. In this issue Bizarro`s intel also led them to Arkham which they will be in the next issues.
    Could be. I was thinking it's related to that quantum door thing. Batman's going to find out that they basically just strolled into the Batcave, and realize how dangerous Bizarro is now.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    He helped serve as a distraction to the Justice League along with Nightwing, Batwoman, Batgirl, and Batwing. He's not seen except in a Batman disguise.
    Thanks. I knew he just appeared vaguely, but wasn't sure of the specifics. Always good to see him working with the fam, though.

Oh yes, another good one.

"Bruce, don`t be a dick, it`s my turf and I`m handling it"

"You traitor, you said nothing about magical doors in my cave! My cave!

"That is what upsets you? That I can walk in here while you`re sitting in the latrine reading the Gotham Journal? Who do you think you`re talking to, the Joker?!"

Incoming 3...2...
    White Tiger P.O.C
    https://vimeo.com/195242203

"Take your clowns and get out!"
    https://68.media.tumblr.com/ec7a9a0c...e68o1_1280.png

I don`t care
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FPkrddyP0v...s1600/02-4.png

"Second star to the right... and straight on till morning"
    http://www.benreillytribute.x10host....BenGrieves.jpg

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    We're really going to be spending more time with the Suicide Squad than the 'Tec team in RHatO. Just keep giving me reasons to hate these losers, DC.
    Don't know if the outlaws team is the right place to put that blame. It doesn't seem like Lobdell has much control over crossover and other DC team appearances choices. Reasonably it does make sense Tec should have more time here than suicide squad though but DC isn't known for consistency.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwiliko View Post
    Don't know if the outlaws team is the right place to put that blame. It doesn't seem like Lobdell has much control over crossover and other DC team appearances choices. Reasonably it does make sense Tec should have more time here than suicide squad though but DC isn't known for consistency.
    LOL, I wasn't calling the Outlaws losers (I dig this current bunch), I was referring to the Suicide Squad. HATE them.

Mostly I'm just disappointed because I really want to see a dynamic form between Jason and Cass. We know what her relationship with Tim is supposed to look like from the old days, but we only have the vaguest idea of what a typical interaction between her and Dick or Damian would look like, and she's never really gotten to interact with Jason, which, as we've established on both this and the Cass threads, is a relationship with a TON of potential. She's gonna be adopted in the next year and a half; she should know her brothers beforehand.
    World's Biggest Cassandra Cain Fan

"Don't we at the very least deserve the right to exist?" - Doctor 13: Architecture and Morality