Page 247 of 247 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247
Results 3,691 to 3,703 of 3703

Ahh the Claudo Castellini/Barrie Windsor Smith style hybrid. Jason is totally action figure posed in this one

Artemis axe strikes me a bit funny here, thought.

RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS #11
    Written by SCOTT LOBDELL • Art by DEXTER SOY • Cover by KENNETH ROCAFORT • Variant cover by GUILLEM MARCH
    Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details. Includes a code for a free digital download of this issue.
    “Who is Artemis?” finale! The Dark Trinity faces a bigger threat than ever before, with thousands of lives hanging in the balance! After Akila resurrects an army of Amazon warriors aimed at destroying an entire country, Artemis is given a choice—fulfill her destiny as the champion of Bana-Mighdall, or stand by her new allies, Red Hood and Bizarro?
    On sale JUNE 14 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T+

That was fast

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Written by SCOTT LOBDELL • Art by DEXTER SOY • Cover by KENNETH ROCAFORT • Variant cover by GUILLEM MARCH
    Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details. Includes a code for a free digital download of this issue.
    “Who is Artemis?” finale! The Dark Trinity faces a bigger threat than ever before, with thousands of lives hanging in the balance! After Akila resurrects an army of Amazon warriors aimed at destroying an entire country, Artemis is given a choice—fulfill her destiny as the champion of Bana-Mighdall, or stand by her new allies, Red Hood and Bizarro?

That was fast
    Where is everyone finding the June solicits???

Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post
    Where is everyone finding the June solicits???
    https://twitter.com/Newsarama/status/843930211578249216

Also, this bit on Injustice's solict caught my eye

INJUSTICE 2 #3
    Written by TOM TAYLOR • Art by DANIEL SAMPERE and JUAN ALBARRAN
    Cover by BRUNO REDONDO
    A raid on Stryker’s Prison by a newly formed Suicide Squad does the unthinkable and releases Superman from his cell. Meanwhile, Harley Quinn encounters someone she never expected to see again—and Damian Wayne is shocked by the appearance of someone he never knew existed.
    On sale JUNE 7 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T • DIGITAL FIRST

INJUSTICE 2 #4
    Written by TOM TAYLOR • Art by BRUNO REDONDO and JUAN ALBARRAN
    Covers by BRUNO REDONDO
    Harley finds herself up against impossible odds forcing her to make a deal with the devil. Meanwhile, Batman offers counsel to one young man and then remembers happier times and a day of training with another one—his own son, Damian.
    On sale JUNE 21 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T • DIGITAL FIRST
    Jason?

Veteran Member

That was fast
    I like it when they keep the stories short. Not every arc needs to be 6 issues long.

Jason?
    Lance Bruner? John Vance ? Roger Burnim Jr. ? Aunt Agatha ? Vanderveer Wayne ?

(Maybe I should do an Appreciation thread for Obscure Batfamily members.)

That was fast
    Neat. I wonder what tricks Jay comes up with to get the better of Artemis.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    I like it when they keep the stories short. Not every arc needs to be 6 issues long.

Lance Bruner? John Vance ? Roger Burnim Jr. ? Aunt Agatha ? Vanderveer Wayne ?

(Maybe I should do an Appreciation thread for Obscure Batfamily members.)
    Lance Bruner for First Ally, actually

The Injustice mention can be Jason. I love the idea of an older Jay meeting Damian.

"A..rock you say? Not enough sarcasm for that one".

Incidentally, this might be the first time Rocafort seems to be drawing the helmet without his mouthpiece. Noice!

That was fast
    That was a great cover, but I must tell you, when I see the helmet in Rocafort's art without the mouth it seems weird. In my mind I associate the mouth with Rocafort I suppose.

So, I suppose all we know how the confrontation ends, unless a unexpected surprise of Lobdell.

How Jason will fight with Artemis? He will uses dirty tricks like the taser, will try to get into Artemis' mind... maybe the All-Blades? (I doubt this one)
    Last edited by Orujo-man; 03-20-2017 at 08:04 PM.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Lance Bruner for First Ally, actually
    Historically it should be John Vance aka Batman Jr.

Now I'm sad we never got Anime Protagonist Jason

Now I'm sad we never got Anime Protagonist Jason
    At least we have the movie of Batman: Under the Red Hood. Which anime studio would you choose to make an animated movie of Jason?

Quote Originally Posted by Orujo-man View Post
    That was a great cover, but I must tell you, when I see the helmet in Rocafort's art without the mouth it seems weird. In my mind I associate the mouth with Rocafort I suppose.

So, I suppose all we know how the confrontation ends, unless a unexpected surprise of Lobdell.

How Jason will fight with Artemis? He will uses dirty tricks like the taser, will try to get into Artemis' mind... maybe the All-Blades? (I doubt this one)
    I think he'll switch to fight Akila with the All-blades and leave Artemis to Bizarro. i mean, just look at Akila. if it isn't screaming "evil thingy", I don't know what does.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    I think he'll switch to fight Akila with the All-blades and leave Artemis to Bizarro. i mean, just look at Akila. if it isn't screaming "evil thingy", I don't know what does.
    Well, is an option, but I have doubts. I mean depends if Akila wields the Bow of Ra or not. I not sure if Jason can handle the former Shim-Tar with that kind of weapon and survive. Artemis beat Jason's ass without any weapon.

Apart, I think a fight between Jason and Artemis adds more emotional charge than Artemis vs Bizarro, after all, Jason is the leader of the team and according to the advance of the issue Artemis has to decide if stays with her new team or not.