Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445

Read some classic Cloak and Dagger (1986 ongoing series) #1-11 from the Lost & Found tpb. Pretty good stuff from Mantlo & Leonardi. Just enough grit and grim from the 80s depiction of Times Square to some funny/cheesy depictions of 1980a rich kids pertaining to Tandy's backstory. I have no idea what direction the Freeform show will take but this series had some good (albeit dated) material.
    Last edited by banky; 03-17-2017 at 09:49 PM.

Just got through my starman omni 2. It's an awesome series.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

I've just finished reading the two volumes of Golden age Batman and will be looking forward to the third volume, here's were the hate mail comes in, he is the only DC character I like. Okay the stories are from a different time, however it is great reading how the Batman develops over the years.
    I have always been a huge Spidey fan but since that whole One more day story line I've stop buying and have just continued to get his other appearances.
    On a side note I'm also reading the two collected volumes of The Champions, if ever there were a made-up team on the spot this was it but I'm still enjoying none the less.
    Hail Hydra!

Earlier tonight I read issues 95 to 99 of original Uncanny X Men. Still need to read issues 100 to 119 later tonight

Steve Englehart's Batman, Strange Apparitions and Dark Detective. Great art but dated writing in the first one, liked the characterization nonetheless. Dark Detective wowed me with its Joker and Bruce portrayals, very human, at the same time some goofy/weird Silver Age Two-Face shenanigans.