Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default EXCLUSIVE: Marvel's Spider-Man Family Solicitations for August 2014

Ahead of its full August 2014 solicitations, Marvel has provided CBR with an exclusive look at what lies ahead for Spidey and friends.

Full article here.

I'll take one of each. Sadly, not looking so hot for Superior Foes, my favorite Marvel series after Moon Knight.
    You are my favorite thing, Peter. My very favorite thing.

This is depressing. The solicitation for Superior Foes makes it seem like it's about to end.

That Spider-Man 2099 cover is looking good. Hmm, so learning to crawl is going to hint more at Silk .

I'm mostly interested in what's coming for Spider-Verse. I think that has the potential to be the kind of Spider-Man story that the series desperately needs to really get the post-Superior era going. I feel as though it has been off to a lackluster start so far, but it's far from gone. I want to be excited about Spider-Man again. And I think Spider-Verse can do that if done well.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Looks like Superior Foes of Spider-Man is ending. This makes me sad. If only more people read this wonderful series.

Greeeeat, not only will the resurrected Ultimate Pete turn out a clone, he's gonna be an evil clone.

for all we know there could be more than one clone. or it may not even be a clone. maybe mind control or something. to early to tell

Amazing Spider-Man 1.4
    Amazing Spider-Man 5
    Spider-Man 2099 issue 2 assuming I enjoy issue 1
    Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man 4

Amazing Spider-Man #5
    Superior Spider-Man #32

Quote Originally Posted by jgprime View Post
    Greeeeat, not only will the resurrected Ultimate Pete turn out a clone, he's gonna be an evil clone.
    Ikr I mean sure we guessed it wasn't him but this is just a dead giveaway.

Nice seeing more Spider titles around. Would love a few sister titles to Amazing like they used to have, get a few different voices writing Spidey each month. I don't hate Dan Slott's writing, but would be great to have someone different. Family Business was great for that reason alone.

Sigh, and not a $2.99 title in the bunch. Only one I currently get is Superior Foes, and it's apparently ending. Would like to check out Spiderman 2099, but I am not going to pay that much for a whole slew of titles, and I;m already carrying a couple...looks like my pull list shrinks again.

Glad to see PAD as Spider-Man 2099 writer.

BANNED

Previews look pretty good so far. Not a fan of an "Evil Peter" in the Ultimate universe though.

And then there's the return of "Superior".....ugh.
    Last edited by DarthVenom; 05-20-2014 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elect1cgoblin View Post
    Sigh, and not a $2.99 title in the bunch. Only one I currently get is Superior Foes, and it's apparently ending. Would like to check out Spiderman 2099, but I am not going to pay that much for a whole slew of titles, and I;m already carrying a couple...looks like my pull list shrinks again.
    SF went up to $4, that and the last two filler issues are why I dropped it.