Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default "Original Sin" Concludes in Marvel's August 2014 Solicitations

Marvel has released cover art and information for August 2014, including a 75th Anniversary Special, the final issues of "Original Sin" and more.

Full article here.

So. Much. Deadpool.

Original sin 7 & 8
    Amazing Spider-Man 5
    Daredevil 7
    Avengers 34
    New Avengers 22 & 23
    Secret Avengers 7
    Miles Morales Ultimate Spider-Man 4
    Ultimate FF 6
    All New Ultimates 6&7
    Superior Spider-Man 32
    Amazing Spider-Man 1.4
    Punisher 9
    Black Widow 9
    Deadly hands of Kung Fu. 4
    Thunderbolts 29&30
    Elektra 5

So Iron patriot got canceled?

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    So. Much. Deadpool.
    Indeed
    NEW WARRIORS #8
    Christopher Yost (W) • Marcus To (A)
    Cover by TAKESHI MIYAZWA
    • Haechi, the Inhuman member of the New Warriors, is faced with a difficult choice.
    Jake Waffles and Mister Whiskers are back again, but are they friend or foe?
    Those two are a pair of incredible ridiculous names. But I know Yost is probably hiding some VERY SINISTER entities with them (his talk of elder gods and all the introduction about Deviants and Eternals in earlier issues).

I wonder who or what they may be. Maybe something Mictlan-related? (He has hinted that if New Warriors goes past issue 12, they will tackle that and other Scarlet Spider storylines).

Last edited by MarioHerald; 05-21-2014 at 06:43 AM.

Copied from the other thread

Original Sin #7-8
    Guardians of the Galaxy #18
    New Warriors #8
    Nova #20
    Ms. Marvel #7
    All-new Ghost Rider #6
    Uncanny Avengers #23
    Mighty Avengers #13
    Avengers Undercover #8-9
    Uncanny X-men #25
    All-new X-men #31
    Wolverine and the X-men #7-8
    All-new X-factor #12
    Miles Morales: ultimate Spiderman #4
    Ultimate FF #6
    All-new Ultimates #6-7

Edit: Marvel 75th Anniversary Magazine #1-didn't realize it was free, I saw $9.99 and didn't want it, but if it's free I'll try it.
    Last edited by sifighter; 05-21-2014 at 06:33 AM.

-Marvel 75th Anniversary Magazine #1: Eh, if it's free, why not?
    -Nova #20
    -Daredevil #7
    -Rocket Raccoon #2
    -All-New Ghost Rider #6
    -Iron Fist: Living Weapon #5
    -Ms. Marvel #7:
    It only took seven issues for Wolverine to show up! Guess they had to get him in now before he dies, since he'll never be back after that.
    -Cyclops #4

Did I miss it or is there really no Hawkeye? Boo, Marvel. Boo.

Also, Wolverine ends with #12? Too bad the forums reset, so I can't quote myself calling it last December when Marvel announced the issue as a "Landmark, Game Changing Issue" before issue #1 even came out.
    Last Read: Fantastic Four by Waid & Wieringo Ultimate Collection, Book 3

Monthly Pull List: All-New Ghost Rider, Batman/Superman, Burn The Orphanage, Captain Marvel, Cyclops, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Hawkeye, Inhuman, Iron Fist, Justice League, Legendary Star Lord, Ms. Marvel, Nova, Peanuts, Rachel Rising, Rocket Raccoon, Superman

The Agents of SHIELD variants are enough to make me want to get Avengers #34 and New Avengers 22. And almost Uncanny Avengers #23, despite my hatred of it.

Daredevil #7
    She-Hulk #7
    Captain Marvel #6
    Ms Marvel #7

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    -Marvel 75th Anniversary Magazine #1: Eh, if it's free, why not?

Did I miss it or is there really no Hawkeye? Boo, Marvel. Boo.
    They are behind as usual. There will actually be an issue in August, but one that was solicited previously.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    So Iron patriot got canceled?
    It was a technically a mini series. I doubt it, but it could come back with a month's gap or so.

Amazing Spider-man #5
    Superior Spider-man #32
    Daredevil #7
    All New Ghost Rider #6

Quote Originally Posted by youthoftoday View Post
    They are behind as usual. There will actually be an issue in August, but one that was solicited previously.

Thanks for the Hawkeye clarification. I was about to throw a chair through a window.

Thor: God of Thunder is missing. Most likely on hiatus from the Original Sin mini. Iron man is still missing, while Hulk has returned with a new writer. Is it presumptuous to assume that Thor is going to relaunch or if it returns it will return with a new writer and the same for Iron Man (if he returns at all).
    Pull List
    Action Comics, Superman, Detective Comics, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, Aquaman, Justice League, New 52 Futures End
    Amazing Spider-Man, Avengers, Captain America, Daredevil, Fantastic Four, Hulk, Iron Man, Thor: God of Thunder, Uncanny X-Men, Original Sin

SZC

Quote Originally Posted by MarioHerald View Post
    Indeed

Those two are a pair of incredible ridiculous names. But I know Yost is probably hiding some VERY SINISTER entities with them (his talk of elder gods and all the introduction about Deviants and Eternals in earlier issues).

I wonder who or what they may be. Maybe something Mictlan-related? (He has hinted that if New Warriors goes past issue 12, they will tackle that and other Scarlet Spider storylines).

We/SZ absolutely luuuuv Yost but we/SZ just....just caaaaaaaant read NW without Nyt Thrasher.

Luving wat we/SZ r hearing abt Yost's NW premise but without NT is lyk d core Avngrs without Cap, it just doesnt feel NW-ish without NT....d team just feels incmplete which is y we/SZ hv painfully stayd away frm Yost's NW.

Looks like Ellis might be ending Moon Knight with #6. And looks like FF is being cancelled. It's a shame because Fialkov's story seemed really interesting and weird (in a good way), but he had to be paired with an artist with such a horrid style.

That Ghost Rider cover is so awesome! I want Walta back on Magneto...
    UncannyAvengers AmazingXMen XFactor XForce Magneto Loki GhostRider Nightcrawler CaptainAmerica SpiderMan2099 Saga Wicked+Divine Low TerminalHero

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieu B View Post
    Looks like Ellis might be ending Moon Knight with #6.
    Yeah, I noticed the same thing. If thats the case that'll be it for me and MK...

Anyhow I'll be pulling

Original Sin #7 & 8
    Daredevil #7
    Avengers #34
    New Avengers #22 & 23
    Uncanny Avengers #23
    Captain America #23
    Moon Knight #6
    Black Widow #9
    Magneto #8
    X-Force #8
    Hellboy|BlackScience|EastOfWest|Lazarus|Prophet|Saga|Umbral|Velvet|Zero|EW|Harbinger|Rai|Unity|XO Manowar
    Batman|FuturesEnd|GreenLantern+Corps|JL|RedLantern s|Sinestro|SwampThing|WonderWoman
    _ N U Avengers|Cap|Daredevil|Magneto|Thor|X-Force

Quote Originally Posted by randomengine View Post
    Thor: God of Thunder is missing. Most likely on hiatus from the Original Sin mini. Iron man is still missing, while Hulk has returned with a new writer. Is it presumptuous to assume that Thor is going to relaunch or if it returns it will return with a new writer and the same for Iron Man (if he returns at all).
    Yeah I just realized that Thor is missing; but I very much doubt that'll happen, Aaron is having a very highly regarded run and I would think its unlikely that Original Sin is going to be the end of it.
    Hellboy|BlackScience|EastOfWest|Lazarus|Prophet|Saga|Umbral|Velvet|Zero|EW|Harbinger|Rai|Unity|XO Manowar
    Batman|FuturesEnd|GreenLantern+Corps|JL|RedLantern s|Sinestro|SwampThing|WonderWoman
    _ N U Avengers|Cap|Daredevil|Magneto|Thor|X-Force