Page 169 of 195 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 2915

I want Lemire drawing a Winter Soldier series ASAP.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Astonishing Member

By now....everybody has read the surprising twist which was shown on the final page of SECRET EMPIRE #2........

Does that means that it's possible to see the return of Bucky/Winter Soldier within the later Issues of this Mini/Event....?!?

I guess the readers will learn the answers in one way or another.......

I really hope so!

I think Spencer is cooking something interesting for Bucky...
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Lurker

I don't believe for a second that Bucky is really dead. His death scene was extremely lame and poorly drawn, so it would be a pretty sad way for Bucky to go out.

Quote Originally Posted by Spensieri View Post
    I don't believe for a second that Bucky is really dead. His death scene was extremely lame and poorly drawn, so it would be a pretty sad way for Bucky to go out.
    Oddly enough, Rick Jones was marked as deceased in SE#2 but no mention of Bucky, makes one wonder.
    Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    By now....everybody has read the surprising twist which was shown on the final page of SECRET EMPIRE #2........

Does that means that it's possible to see the return of Bucky/Winter Soldier within the later Issues of this Mini/Event....?!?

I guess the readers will learn the answers in one way or another.......
    Of course. Kobik is going to reform, Dr. Solvig ensured that she would. He gave all the data to the Avengers to do it, and at this point it's hard to believe that they won't prevail.

The moment Kobik comes back to life, we know that's the way for Bucky to come back to life as she cares for him possibly as a father figure or at least like an older brother.

As for what Bucky will do when he comes back to life, maybe he'll reunite with Natsha again and save her.

But I get a feeling it will definitely be a reversal with Bucky possibly asking Kobik to tell Steve to "Remember who you are." Same lines Steve used on Bucky to bring him back.

As for Steve, he's definitely still alive inside Hydra Cap. Just like how all the villains were still alive within themselves in pleasant hill.

We all know Bucky's deathproof by now, just really lame how long we have to wait for him to return to the story.

Also, what's with Black Widow? Seems out of character that she'd be making out with Hawkeye while mourning Bucky. Don't understand what's happening there.
    Currently Reading: DC: Mr. Miracle /// MARVEL: Iron Fist, Dr. Strange, Astonishing X-Men, Moon Knight, Spirits of Vengeance, Thanos /// IMAGE: Renato Jones Season 2: Freelancer, Seven to Eternity, God Complex, Port of Earth

Upcoming Reading: MARVEL: Gambit & Rogue, X-Men: Red, Dr. Strange: Damnation, Tales of Suspense, Old Man Hawkeye /// IMAGE: Frontier

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher /// DYNAMITE: John Wick

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Of Atlantis View Post
    We all know Bucky's deathproof by now, just really lame how long we have to wait for him to return to the story.

Also, what's with Black Widow? Seems out of character that she'd be making out with Hawkeye while mourning Bucky. Don't understand what's happening there.
    I know what you mean. I understand they're like ex-husband and wife who still care for one another, but if she needed to trick him, they could have written it better without the kiss if she is indeed mourning Bucky's death.

What I would really like answered is what she remembers about Bucky. Because if she still doesn't remember their relationship, and it was just a beginning of a fling in her mind, then maybe that's why she's not as upset over Bucky's death as apposed to her remembering all of their entire love history.

Still dumb for her to be so touchy and flirty with Hawkeye the last few issues and for them to write in that she's upset over Bucky dying.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimJ87D View Post
    I know what you mean. I understand they're like ex-husband and wife who still care for one another, but if she needed to trick him, they could have written it better without the kiss if she is indeed mourning Bucky's death.

What I would really like answered is what she remembers about Bucky. Because if she still doesn't remember their relationship, and it was just a beginning of a fling in her mind, then maybe that's why she's not as upset over Bucky's death as apposed to her remembering all of their entire love history.

Still dumb for her to be so touchy and flirty with Hawkeye the last few issues and for them to write in that she's upset over Bucky dying.
    It really did feel, if you've been following Widow for the last year, that they were heading towards her remembering Bucky and possibly rekindling a relationship. That's probably why the whole thing with Hawkeye in Secret Empire felt so off. It felt like a sudden deviation after a lengthy buildup of something else.
    Currently Reading: DC: Mr. Miracle /// MARVEL: Iron Fist, Dr. Strange, Astonishing X-Men, Moon Knight, Spirits of Vengeance, Thanos /// IMAGE: Renato Jones Season 2: Freelancer, Seven to Eternity, God Complex, Port of Earth

Upcoming Reading: MARVEL: Gambit & Rogue, X-Men: Red, Dr. Strange: Damnation, Tales of Suspense, Old Man Hawkeye /// IMAGE: Frontier

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher /// DYNAMITE: John Wick

Iirc, this is supposed to be one year later from SE #0. Guessing the relationship came about partly due to grief. I'm not particularly happy about the Clintasha (was pretty upset with SE #1 because of that) but SE #2 definitely feels like they're heading for a break-up post event so I'm willing to give it a chance for now.
    Last edited by rui no onna; 05-19-2017 at 08:39 AM.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Quote Originally Posted by rui no onna View Post
    Iirc, this is supposed to be one year later from SE #0. Guessing the relationship came about partly due to grief. I'm not particularly happy about the Clintasha (was pretty upset with SE #1 because of that) but SE #2 definitely feels like they're heading for a break-up post event so I'm willing to give it a chance for now.
    Part of me feels like it's Spencer including movie elements. Pandering is too strong a term imo, but it's become clear with the specific involvement of elements like Chitauri, Sakovia, Selvig etc. that there is a degree of synergy within Spencer's work. Despite Clintasha not being canon in the MCU, it's become a very popular headcanon for a lot of fans. But it does just feel like a stepping stone, so I'll sweat it out for now.

Part of me feels like it's Spencer including movie elements. Pandering is too strong a term imo, but it's become clear with the specific involvement of elements like Chitauri, Sakovia, Selvig etc. that there is a degree of synergy within Spencer's work. Despite Clintasha not being canon in the MCU, it's become a very popular headcanon for a lot of fans. But it does just feel like a stepping stone, so I'll sweat it out for now.
    He also turned Darren Cross into Yellowjacket at the tail-end of his Ant-Man run.

It also probably played a part in why Claire Temple showed up in his Sam Wilson run. Or Red Skull becoming more associated with Hydra.

Despite Clintasha not being canon in the MCU, it's become a very popular headcanon for a lot of fans. But it does just feel like a stepping stone, so I'll sweat it out for now.
    Lol, I know. My best friend is a Clintasha fan while I'm BuckyNat trash.

In fairness, at least Clintasha was canon in 616. Tasha's previous major relationships (Clint and Matt), unfortunately, were subject to the mores of those times so I just couldn't get behind them. I'm pretending Tony never happened.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Mighty Member

ok, soooo I didn't read thunderbolts where I'm assuming everything with bucky and kobik happened; is bucky REALLY dead or MIA?

In the meantime, my fairytale ending post-Secret Empire.

http://milady-666.tumblr.com/post/15...buckynat-kobik

Currently Following: