Page 185 of 189 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189 LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 2829

Quote Originally Posted by SlimJ87D View Post
    Is this a crazy idea? And would it be good or bad for Bucky?

If Bucky assassinated Hydra Cap, is this a good or bad direction for him?
    Brought this up ages ago. Most thought he would never go through with it. I think it could be an interesting What If? issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Techno_Knight View Post
    Yeah, it's Anka's. He did a whole Avengers team:

I think he'd love to draw a Bucky book. His Instagram is mostly sketches of shirtless dudes, with Bucky being the King. His style doesn't fit everything, but I think it would work in a WS book.
    Wow! Awesome!

Makes me wish we get the BuckyCap costume back. At least for a little bit. At least until people forget about that godawful ski mask.
    Currently Reading: DC: Mr. Miracle /// MARVEL: Iron Fist, Astonishing X-Men, Defenders /// IMAGE: Renato Jones Season 2: Freelancer, Seven to Eternity

Upcoming Reading: MARVEL: Spirits of Vengeance, Moon Knight, Falcon, Tales of Suspense /// IMAGE: Frontier

Trade Waiting: MARVEL: Black Panther /// IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher /// DYNAMITE: John Wick

Quote Originally Posted by Of Atlantis View Post

At least until people forget about that godawful ski mask.
    images.jpg

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

Commander Rogers: "Carol, I don't know where NATASHA and JESSICA disappeared to. I don't. We found their R.F.I.D. implants in El Paso..They'd been removed..and then they both just disappeared. Which, I shouldn't have to remind you, they are both trained to do. If they don't want to be found, and they're careful, they're not going to be found."

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    God I love that cover!

Me. Too.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

Commander Rogers: "Carol, I don't know where NATASHA and JESSICA disappeared to. I don't. We found their R.F.I.D. implants in El Paso..They'd been removed..and then they both just disappeared. Which, I shouldn't have to remind you, they are both trained to do. If they don't want to be found, and they're careful, they're not going to be found."

Those weird black trousers make Bucky look like he's going fly fishing, or something. Like hip-waders...

Spectacular Member

Man... Hkw do we get a winter soldier series ongoing again... Is he going to be treated like Ironman Fist at least? Get a ongoing everything few years that lasts a few issues?

Man it's tough being a fan of Winter Soldier sometimes.

Ultimate Member

Or at least bring back his Thunderbolts team. I know writer Jim Zub wants to.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Or at least bring back his Thunderbolts team. I know writer Jim Zub wants to.
    No, just please no...

Ultimate Member

Well, I would want a different artist on it. The art and the fact it mainly existed to bridge Standoff and Secret Empire were the last volume's problems, not the writer, IMHO.

Spectacular Member

The man on the wall concept was interesting. I think the art just turned everyone off. But spy and espionage for WS is always my go to.

I wouldn't mind a Dimension Z like story where Bucky goes to investigate a possible threat to Earth only to get captured and stripped of all his resources, even his mechanical arm. Heck, you don't have to have it in space, it can be on Earth.

I wouldn't mind a entire series of him surviving with just one arm and his whits.

The man on the wall concept was interesting. I think the art just turned everyone off. But spy and espionage for WS is always my go to.

I wouldn't mind a Dimension Z like story where Bucky goes to investigate a possible threat to Earth only to get captured and stripped of all his resources, even his mechanical arm. Heck, you don't have to have it in space, it can be on Earth.

I wouldn't mind a entire series of him surviving with just one arm and his whits.
    I really would like to see a Bucky/Natasha Valerian & Laureline style series.

Ultimate Member

Tales of Suspense #100 launching in December... and it stars Bucky and Hawkeye! Makes sense, actually. Bucky is a Cap character and Hawkeye and Black Widow (who is mentioned in the solicit) are both originally from Iron Man, and those two are the stories that were in TOS when it split up in 1968.

https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/OCT170870

TALES OF SUSPENSE #100 LEG
    (W) Matthew Rosenberg (A) Travel Foreman (CA) Marco Checchetto
    RED LEDGER Part 1 (OF 5)
    SPRINGING FROM THE PAGES OF SECRET EMPIRE!
    THE BLACK WIDOW is dead...but someone is killing her enemies. With a broken heart and a bloody trail to follow, HAWKEYE is looking for answers. And the only person alive who may have them is Natasha Romanoff's OTHER ex-boyfriend, THE WINTER SOLDIER. Can they trust each other long enough to unravel the web of mysteries that Black Widow left behind?
    Rated T+
    In Shops: Dec 20, 2017
    SRP: $3.99

I felt like we never really got to see the man on the wall concept really explored. We got like 3 issues of it before that series went off the rails and just got lost in its own bullshit.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 09-13-2017 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Tales of Suspense #100 launching in December... and it stars Bucky and Hawkeye! Makes sense, actually. Bucky is a Cap character and Hawkeye and Black Widow (who is mentioned in the solicit) are both originally from Iron Man, and those two are the stories that were in TOS when it split up in 1968.

https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/OCT170870

TALES OF SUSPENSE #100 LEG
    (W) Matthew Rosenberg (A) Travel Foreman (CA) Marco Checchetto
    RED LEDGER Part 1 (OF 5)
    SPRINGING FROM THE PAGES OF SECRET EMPIRE!
    THE BLACK WIDOW is dead...but someone is killing her enemies. With a broken heart and a bloody trail to follow, HAWKEYE is looking for answers. And the only person alive who may have them is Natasha Romanoff's OTHER ex-boyfriend, THE WINTER SOLDIER. Can they trust each other long enough to unravel the web of mysteries that Black Widow left behind?
    Rated T+
    In Shops: Dec 20, 2017
    SRP: $3.99
    This is a insanely terrible idea and is going to be a disaster.

Ultimate Member

It's a mini. What do they have to lose?