Page 170 of 189 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 2829

Quote Originally Posted by Danileriver23 View Post
    ok, soooo I didn't read thunderbolts where I'm assuming everything with bucky and kobik happened; is bucky REALLY dead or MIA?
    Status unknown.

spoilers:
    He was shown to be tied to a missile that exploded in Captain America: Steve Rogers #16 which is a continuation of Thunderbolts #12
    end of spoilers
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja, Normandy Gold

Mighty Member

ok, soooo I didn't read thunderbolts where I'm assuming everything with bucky and kobik happened; is bucky REALLY dead or MIA?
    That's the $20,000 (or whatever the amount, depending upon inflation) question that's being left up into the air during the SE Event; although the 'fate' of Kobik was resolved (and not in a most pleasant way) within THUNDERBOLTS #12.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    He also turned Darren Cross into Yellowjacket at the tail-end of his Ant-Man run.

It also probably played a part in why Claire Temple showed up in his Sam Wilson run. Or Red Skull becoming more associated with Hydra.
    Things are starting to make a whole lot more sense now. That would probably make him one of the most MCU influenced writer that I can think of.

They're "dead"

But we all know Bucky's deathproof so

Personally believe Kobik saved Bucky and he's rooted deep into Hydra right now waiting for his chance.
    Currently Reading: DC: Mr. Miracle /// MARVEL: Iron Fist, Astonishing X-Men, Defenders /// IMAGE: Renato Jones Season 2: Freelancer, Seven to Eternity

Upcoming Reading: MARVEL: Spirits of Vengeance, Moon Knight, Falcon, Tales of Suspense /// IMAGE: Frontier

Trade Waiting: MARVEL: Black Panther /// IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher /// DYNAMITE: John Wick

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by rui no onna View Post
    In the meantime, my fairytale ending post-Secret Empire.

http://milady-666.tumblr.com/post/15...buckynat-kobik

Those are cute, haha.

SE has been going on for 1 year in comic book time? WTF? So Bucky has been dead for 1 year? That's interesting.

Also, we don't know if Clint and Natasha are having a relationship or if they're just pretty close.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimJ87D View Post
    Those are cute, haha.

SE has been going on for 1 year in comic book time? WTF? So Bucky has been dead for 1 year? That's interesting.

Also, we don't know if Clint and Natasha are having a relationship or if they're just pretty close.
    Well, they've been shown kissing, so I'm guessing it's a relationship.

The weird thing is, in #2, we have them bringing up Bucky's death as a possible motivation for why Natasha is acting like this, so it's just really hard to gauge what's going on as far as relationships and memories are concerned. Especially when Natasha calls him "Bucky" instead of James.

Those are cute, haha.

Yeah, they are. I absolutely love the fanart. Lol, I think Chris Samnee reblogged it on his Tumblr and mentioned he had to do a double-take (probably because the art looked a lot like his). XD

I forgot where the 1-year was mentioned but yeah, there was a pretty long gap between the events of SE #0 and SE #1. Clint and Natasha, I feel, are two people who were drawn together and who comfort each other after their losses. That said, I dunno but I also kinda get the feeling there's a certain ruthlessness in Natasha that while she considers Clint a very close friend and holds deep affection for him, she's not above manipulating him to act as leader for the Underground.

Bucky Bear

Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja, Normandy Gold

Astonishing Member

I like Natasha better with Bucky--not Clint. Love this fan-art, too.

Ultimate Member

Wow, whoever drew that fanart should go pro! That's great!

Though I can't see that scenario happening. Even if Nat and Buckaroo are together after SE, there's no way they'll be playing happy families with Kobik. Two reasons, one, she's too damn dangerous (once they fix things, she's surely getting dismantled again). And two, Natasha Romanoff, a mother? I just can't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Wow, whoever drew that fanart should go pro! That's great!

Though I can't see that scenario happening. Even if Nat and Buckaroo are together after SE, there's no way they'll be playing happy families with Kobik. Two reasons, one, she's too damn dangerous (once they fix things, she's surely getting dismantled again). And two, Natasha Romanoff, a mother? I just can't see it.
    Probably, more like handler.

I can imagine her being a mom. Not the domesticated pancakes type, though.

Currently Following:

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, they've been shown kissing, so I'm guessing it's a relationship.

The weird thing is, in #2, we have them bringing up Bucky's death as a possible motivation for why Natasha is acting like this, so it's just really hard to gauge what's going on as far as relationships and memories are concerned. Especially when Natasha calls him "Bucky" instead of James.
    How many times did they show them kissing? Because SE#2 is the only one I'm aware of, and Clint seemed to be taken by surprise like it wasn't a common thing they do often. He even felt suspicious.

How many times did they show them kissing? Because SE#2 is the only one I'm aware of, and Clint seemed to be taken by surprise like it wasn't a common thing they do often. He even felt suspicious.
    It was kinda implied in SE #1. In SE #2, Clint seems more suspicious because they were just arguing about killing Steve that's why he wasn't expecting her to just kiss him.
    Currently Following:

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

Commander Rogers: "Carol, I don't know where NATASHA and JESSICA disappeared to. I don't. We found their R.F.I.D. implants in El Paso..They'd been removed..and then they both just disappeared. Which, I shouldn't have to remind you, they are both trained to do. If they don't want to be found, and they're careful, they're not going to be found."

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    That would be really cool to see as a legitimate cover .

Unless it already has been and I'm just forgetting .

Perkins is great. I really would like to see him drawing a Winter Soldier series someday.
    WS Mike Perkins in b&w.jpg
    Last edited by Winterboy; 05-22-2017 at 11:19 AM.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

Commander Rogers: "Carol, I don't know where NATASHA and JESSICA disappeared to. I don't. We found their R.F.I.D. implants in El Paso..They'd been removed..and then they both just disappeared. Which, I shouldn't have to remind you, they are both trained to do. If they don't want to be found, and they're careful, they're not going to be found."

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Perkins is great. I really would like to see him drawing a Winter Soldier series someday.
    WS Mike Perkins in b&w.jpg
    Very close to Steve Epting art, I like it.