Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star Wars forum

The Independant board has those stickied threads for certain lines of books, like Dark Circle and Valiant. Maybe the Marvel board could use a Star Wars sticky?

The burden of proving there's enough interest in a Star Wars forum is on you guys, and that means sustained discussion threads with ongoing activity that we can see as evidence of that. Sticking a general Star Wars thread at the top of the Marvel forum and seeing if it gets traffic isn't. If there was enough discussion of Star Wars books on Marvel, those threads would be easily found on the first page most of the time.

However, I get that the ratio of Marvel universe to Star Wars comics available can make it tougher for those threads to compete on the Marvel forum. Maybe someone should make a directory of links to the various Star Wars threads (and keep it updated), so that someone visiting the Marvel forum who wants to talk about Star Wars comics has an easier time of finding those threads. That I could see as a thread to stick at the top of the forum.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Eddard Stark's other bastard

"Looks like someone is going to college! And that person and I have something in common; college!" ~Kimmy Schmidt

I'm here to support a Star Wars sub-section being added under the Marvel section just as there is one for X-Books and Spider-Man.

BANNED

If SEGA could make there own forum ( which is very active with Sonic archie ) why can't Disney make there own Starwars forum? The last time I went to a local book store, they called those things tales, and told me they are not directly linked to the series.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar
    In the Tardis reading The Expanse book series

Default Is there a chance we could get a forum just for Star Wars?

With everything going on in the Star Wars Universe (movies, books, comics, etc., etc.) would it not be good to have a forum dedicated and solely for everything involving Star Wars for discussion?
    I will fight. Forever. For everyone, whether they know it or not. Whether they are watching or not. I will always fight.---Daredevil

"There is a difference between you and me. We both looked into the abyss, but when it looked back at us... you blinked."---Batman

"I am a mad man with a box!"---The Doctor

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.---John 3:16

I don't think there's going to be a lot of people who will post but I think it will increase the number of cbr registrations.

I would want a music forum/board first though.
    "Lightning, deliver this place from darkness." - Storm in X-men TAS.

You should read The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl solo, X-men Gold, Ta-Nehisi Coates' Black Panther solo and Storm's second ongoing solo coming on 2018 with Ta-Nehisi Coates as writer as Jen Bartel as artist

"The Month of May is Ororo Munroe aka Storm Month"

Faves: Ororo Munroe aka Storm (Marvel), X (Dark Horse), Vincent Van Goat (Valiant), Superboy Prime (DC), Ingrid (Street Fighter), Celine Dion (Music)

Amazing Member

I would also like a place to discuss all things Star Wars. =)

Conn Seanery
    CBR Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Eddard Stark's other bastard

"Looks like someone is going to college! And that person and I have something in common; college!" ~Kimmy Schmidt

Fantastic Member Spiritualcramp's Avatar

I'd support it. It should generate enough discussion regarding Legends, the current Marvel runs, merchandise, and talk about the movies to warrant making its own subforum.

Rebel that Rebels BeastieRunner's Avatar

Thanks for the new board. It's been fun so far!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium