Page 118 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 2083

Really good issue. The red suit is so damn awesome under Garney I now even more wish they had Not changed it!

Astonishing Member

Awesome issue. Soule and Garney have gelled into a creative dream team. I hope they stay on this book forever!

Incredible Member

Recently I just git volumes 1 and 2 trade paperbacks of the new Daredevil by Soule. The third volume just came out recently a few days ago but I'll wait to get it later.

The trades I'm catching up on before getting into the new Elektra and Bullseye comics

Spectacular Member parker stark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    Really good issue. The red suit is so damn awesome under Garney I now even more wish they had Not changed it!
    Hopefully they go back to the red suit once "Purple" finishes. This is the third time DD has gone to a black suit & it just doesn't fit him. Wally Wood designed a timeless classic, the black only makes him look like a poor Bat Man.
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible Adult

I know "Purple" hasn't finished yet, and I get Matt used the purple kids to erase the publc'c memory of his secret ID. But what about all the print or video media, that features articles, etc. regarding his ID being exposed. Gonna be interesting to see how Soule gets rid of all that. At least he hasn't resorted to Mephisto, even though he was mentioned.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

I'm a HUGE Daredevil fan, but I'm just not getting into this run. Am I the only one here who thinks it's less than thrilling?
    Im Mary Poppins, yall.---Yondu

"There is a difference between you and me. We both looked into the abyss, but when it looked back at us... you blinked."---Batman

"I am a mad man with a box!"---The Doctor

"Man wants to punch a beehive, let him punch a beehive"---Mark Waid

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.---John 3:16

Incredible Member

The thing with Purple Man and these Village of the Damned purple kids is a bit far out there. Reminds me of a wacky X Men story or something reused from an old 1980s Captain America comic issue

Ultimate Member

I thought some folks might be interested in this...it's from the On Story show where screenwriters talk about there craft. It's Christo Gage and Ruth Gage talking about writing for the DD TV show.

http://www.onstory.tv/606

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by parker stark View Post
    I know "Purple" hasn't finished yet, and I get Matt used the purple kids to erase the publc'c memory of his secret ID. But what about all the print or video media, that features articles, etc. regarding his ID being exposed. Gonna be interesting to see how Soule gets rid of all that. At least he hasn't resorted to Mephisto, even though he was mentioned.
    Maybe they ordered that anyone with any physical/digital/whatever evidence destroy it? I mean, might as well be thorough, right?

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    Maybe they ordered that anyone with any physical/digital/whatever evidence destroy it? I mean, might as well be thorough, right?
    That sounds cool, I wouldn't have thought of that. Destroy all info then forget what you once knew!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    I'm a HUGE Daredevil fan, but I'm just not getting into this run. Am I the only one here who thinks it's less than thrilling?
    Count me in there. Stopped reading after #7. That first stiry arc was flat out dull.

Depending on where DD goes after Purple I might jump back in though
    www.elfwood.com/~drakeon

"Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post
    Count me in there. Stopped reading after #7. That first stiry arc was flat out dull.

Depending on where DD goes after Purple I might jump back in though
    The book gets a lot better a little after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    It just feels like reheated Frank Miller leftovers. A big step back artistically from Waid's run on the book.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by parker stark View Post
    Hopefully they go back to the red suit once "Purple" finishes. This is the third time DD has gone to a black suit & it just doesn't fit him. Wally Wood designed a timeless classic, the black only makes him look like a poor Bat Man.
    Still would like a return to the yellow costume for a little. But if Waid didn't do it I doubt it'll happen

latest issue was great. and yeah, it was nice seeing the red suit again. Garney did a great job with this issue. i kinda saw the last page coming, but hey thats ok.