Page 119 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120 LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 1789

Quote Originally Posted by ArthurCurry View Post
    Still would like a return to the yellow costume for a little. But if Waid didn't do it I doubt it'll happen
    It happens at weird times, usually when his mind snaps or whatever it was that cleaned up the Chichester era.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

There a previous Daredevil series I should read a little bit before getting into the more newer recent series Back in Black?

Quote Originally Posted by paurru View Post
    There a previous Daredevil series I should read a little bit before getting into the more newer recent series Back in Black?
    I think Soule's Daredevil is one of the more new-reader friendly books that came into that relaunch after Secret Wars.
    DeadpoolX-MenTMNTMMPR
    Ideas never die.

Quote Originally Posted by parker stark View Post
    Hopefully they go back to the red suit once "Purple" finishes. This is the third time DD has gone to a black suit & it just doesn't fit him. Wally Wood designed a timeless classic, the black only makes him look like a poor Bat Man.
    Indubitably! But I think we're only getting a return to the red suit now because this arc is flashback for the most part.

Here are some question I wonder if we'll ever get answered: why did no one outside his following ever acknowledge Ten Fingers superfluous digits or how he became that way? What happened to his Eights? Why did his followers remove their fingers? What did he do with them? What purpose does having extra fingers serve in any regard? What was that about? What is Muse? Why was he a sensory vortex? Why was he able to crawl on walls? Where did he come from?

"Where did he come from?"

Now you got me thinking of the Cotton Eye Joe song lol. Thanks alot

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I think Soule's Daredevil is one of the more new-reader friendly books that came into that relaunch after Secret Wars.
    agreed. i mean they're just now getting into stuff that relates to the previous series.

Rookie Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    Here are some question I wonder if we'll ever get answered: why did no one outside his following ever acknowledge Ten Fingers superfluous digits or how he became that way? What happened to his Eights? Why did his followers remove their fingers? What did he do with them? What purpose does having extra fingers serve in any regard? What was that about? What is Muse? Why was he a sensory vortex? Why was he able to crawl on walls? Where did he come from?
    These are great questions and something that would traditionally be revisited and hopefully answered over the course of a writer having a long tenure- say 75 issues, on a title, but once Make Mine Marvel hits DD will prob reset to a new #1 with new team.

These are great questions and something that would traditionally be revisited and hopefully answered over the course of a writer having a long tenure- say 75 issues, on a title, but once Make Mine Marvel hits DD will prob reset to a new #1 with new team.
    Soule has said he plans to be on the book for a long while though. So while it may renumber (either a new #1 or the legacy [real] numbering), Soule could remain on the book. Much like Waid did through Marvel NOW! and All-New Marvel NOW!
    DeadpoolX-MenTMNTMMPR
    Ideas never die.

Rookie Member

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Soule has said he plans to be on the book for a long while though. So while it may renumber (either a new #1 or the legacy [real] numbering), Soule could remain on the book. Much like Waid did through Marvel NOW! and All-New Marvel NOW!
    I wouldn't mind that...Soule isn't my favorite but he seems to have gotten better after his first arc. DD could be a lot worse right now...based on other Marvel titles currently.

Cool Defenders pic!

a-closer-look.jpg

DAREDEVIL: THE MAN WITHOUT FRIENDS

https://news.marvel.com/comics/62037...thout-friends/

I wouldn't mind that...Soule isn't my favorite but he seems to have gotten better after his first arc. DD could be a lot worse right now...based on other Marvel titles currently.
    I've been thinking the same thing, but it may just be that the focus has shifted somewhat to a flashback in the last couple issues.
    The longer Soule stays away from his Matt-as-Prosecutor misfire, the better, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    I'd be JUST fine if Ten Fingers and Muse were never seen again, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by keeen View Post
    I've been thinking the same thing, but it may just be that the focus has shifted somewhat to a flashback in the last couple issues.
    The longer Soule stays away from his Matt-as-Prosecutor misfire, the better, in my opinion.
    I hated the idea. I still don't want it as a permanent thing. That being said, as an exercise to stave off boredom, I decided to write some story ideas if I were a Daredevil writer.* The plan was to quickly transition back to the defense side. It turns out I had fun with Matt Murdock as a prosecutor. The problem is I don't think Soule has executed it well. For one, he's practically ignored it when he should have set up an actual supporting cast in the DAs office. Second, I hated that he treated it as simply as "his interests are aligned." He's at the bottom of the Totem Pole with virtually no discretion. They should have a case where he has to go up against Foggy. Foggy, knowing who Matt is, has his client truthfully testify that he didn't do it - forcing Matt to decide whether to continue prosecuting or Nolle Pross the charge when there is evidence to support guilt.

* I know such postings are extremely self-indulgent, so I've refrained from posting them unless anyone wants to see them. It's basically ten issues with Mr. Fear as the villain written before this Purple arc but not yet inconsistent with it.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?