Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great! Can't wait for the next issue.

17 40.48%
  • Good. I enjoy where this is going.

11 26.19%
  • Meh. Not bad, but I didn't love it.

9 21.43%
  • Bad. I didn't really care for this story.

2 4.76%
  • Awful. Wish I didn't read it.

3 7.14%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    The only thing that bothers me is Susan being the leader of the team, wasn't she a teenager when Tony was already an established middle aged hero?
    Doesn't change the fact that she has more common sense than he does and is a better fit as a leader. Plus, she's an adult by this point anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    I don't like the art at all. It's just makes the costumes look worse to me at least.

As for the story, I like all the nods to continuity and I appreciate the fact how Fiakov is trying to fix all the errors through the years. The world building is evident but the overall arcing plot is moving slowly.

I'm hoping next issue will give us more answers and not more teasing about the mystery around Doom.
    agreed. The art is awful. I'm completely lost here. I haven't read since the last ultimates series. Issue eight or nine. What ever happened to Ben and Sue. Did Benn die in cataclysm?
    "Drewbacca?"

I'm sorry I was expecting shadayim

Oh look my thread and original post were deleted because heaven forbid the farmer notices the pigs are walking.

Quote Originally Posted by saul_on_the_road_to_damascus View Post
    agreed. The art is awful. I'm completely lost here. I haven't read since the last ultimates series. Issue eight or nine. What ever happened to Ben and Sue. Did Benn die in cataclysm?
    No and they are still together.

Quote Originally Posted by Venom Melendez View Post
    No and they are still together.
    Okay thanks. I kinda wish he was in the book. Or did i miss him somewhere. Not afan of the art
    "Drewbacca?"

I'm sorry I was expecting shadayim

Oh look my thread and original post were deleted because heaven forbid the farmer notices the pigs are walking.

I have faith that Ben will appear in Ultimate FF eventually. Fialkov brought him back during his Ultimates run after every previous writer had forgotten about him for over two years.

If the writing was this good and consistent in all the ultimate line it would be doing a lot better. Also stop killing off all the good characters just for shock value.

Wonder which Doom was the one that died by Ben's hand..

Sue is going to snap when she finds out that Ben had killed "Doom"... At least there's always Namor who does seem to want to treat her right even if he's kinda stubborn and hardheaded.