Page 362 of 362 FirstFirst ... 262312352358359360361362
Results 5,416 to 5,423 of 5423
    Writer of Jack The Hunted Power Torch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kaled View Post
    Originally posted by Power Torch

1) I heard a rumor they were going to remaster the original Unity and collected it in an Omnibus. I would like to know if they are or not.

2) I know they are asked this constantly but any plans to license Magus, Solar or Turok back into the Valiant Universe.

3) Any plans to reintroduce the Visitor to the Valiant Universe
    Thanks! I will add them to my backup list.

That's all the questions I will take. But I will be writing a post and posting everything from the panel Saturday night! So if there is news, I'll make sure you guys hear it.

Pulls:
    Valiant: Shadowman. Image/Top Cow: Aphrodite V, Cyber Force, Witchblade. Lion Forge: Summit. DC: Justice League, Hawkman, Titans. Marvel: Shuri, Runaways, Moon Knight. Insane: Jack The Hunted. Dynamite: Vampirella, Red Sonja, Dejah Thoris.
    Check out Jack The Hunted from Insane Comics! Created and written by me! Issue 1-4 are out now. Thanks! Click here for more!

Astonishing Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I can tell you the answer to #1 & #2 from @Kaled:

1- Unity contains Solar, Turok and Magnus in key roles. They'd have to pay royalties to reprint that. Don't look for that to happen.

2- No, no they are not going to license Magnus, Turok or Solar
    Prior management(Dinesh) made it clear they would not but left it open if they could wholly buy those characters they'd look at it.
    New management is clearly making their focus to get the IPs more into public consciousness via other media. Bloodshot w/Vin Diesel starts filming 8/3. They aren't going to burn capital on licensing characters they can't own and then market.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Shadowman #5 was amazing! It was great seeing Marius again! And we learned a big detail about the Shadow Loa! Don't want to spoil it, so make sure you check it out.

Pulls:
    Valiant: Shadowman. Image/Top Cow: Aphrodite V, Cyber Force, Witchblade. Lion Forge: Summit. DC: Justice League, Hawkman, Titans. Marvel: Shuri, Runaways, Moon Knight. Insane: Jack The Hunted. Dynamite: Vampirella, Red Sonja, Dejah Thoris.
    Check out Jack The Hunted from Insane Comics! Created and written by me! Issue 1-4 are out now. Thanks! Click here for more!

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Shadowman #5 was amazing! It was great seeing Marius again! And we learned a big detail about the Shadow Loa! Don't want to spoil it, so make sure you check it out.
    Best issue so far, no question... I'm really digging this run, it's one of the books I always look forward to reading most every week it releases.

Kinda funny though how even in the previous volume (as well as the current one) the best issues seemed to be focused on the history of Darque and Boniface families.

Shadowman related question.

Shadowman Deluxe Edition Vol 1 collects Shadowman #0-10 while Shadowman Deluxe Edition Vol 2 collects Shadowman #11-16 and #13X, Shadowman: End Times #1-3 and Punk Mambo #0. That is the complete first volume of the series.

Should there be Shadowman Deluxe Edition Vol 3 that would collect Ninjak #10–13 (Operation: Deadside), Rapture #1-4 mini series and Shadowman/Rae Sremmurd #1 one shot? This would detail his return.

Quote Originally Posted by Ying Ko View Post
    Best issue so far, no question... I'm really digging this run, it's one of the books I always look forward to reading most every week it releases.

Kinda funny though how even in the previous volume (as well as the current one) the best issues seemed to be focused on the history of Darque and Boniface families.
    I think that's because of the history of the Loa is so interesting. I mean Loas in itself are so interesting. I've been doing so much reading on Voodoo history since getting into Shadowman. There is so much writing potential in history. And the history of the Darques and the Shadowman line is also just as awesome as the real history. I love that Andy clearly did his research for this series.

Quote Originally Posted by Ying Ko View Post
    Shadowman related question.

Shadowman Deluxe Edition Vol 1 collects Shadowman #0-10 while Shadowman Deluxe Edition Vol 2 collects Shadowman #11-16 and #13X, Shadowman: End Times #1-3 and Punk Mambo #0. That is the complete first volume of the series.

Should there be Shadowman Deluxe Edition Vol 3 that would collect Ninjak #10–13 (Operation: Deadside), Rapture #1-4 mini series and Shadowman/Rae Sremmurd #1 one shot? This would detail his return.
    I don't know if there will be one, yet, but if there was i would think it would be a mix of what you were saying plus maybe the first arc of the new series? I don't know. It would be strange to have a Shadowman collection with out a Shadowman solo title in it.

Also in movie news, Bloodshot has a Feb 2020 release date! Yay!
    https://www.thewrap.com/vin-diesel-b...mpression=true
    Last edited by Power Torch; 07-19-2018 at 01:02 PM.

Pulls:

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/07...ng-comic-book/

Glass covers and Livewire is now an ongoing! How exciting!

Also I so want that VU art with everyone on it!

Pulls:

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/07...ng-comic-book/

Glass covers and Livewire is now an ongoing! How exciting!

Also I so want that VU art with everyone on it!
    So happy for the Livewire ongoing, and the Toyo Harada art looks really good too.
    Liked Lashley's art on Black Panther, so I would check out his Bloodshot stuff even though its set in the past.