Page 181 of 181 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181
Results 2,701 to 2,705 of 2705

I agree, Shadowman has a ton of potential. In his initial run he seemed a bit more isolated from the greater Valiant universe than other titles. I'm glad that's changing. I think he'd be a solid addition to Unity.
    CBR's Age of Marvels and DC New Dawn August 2015 - Fan Made Solicit Games, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Just finished this ! Let me know what you think , thanks....

Kind of running out of ways to say how much I dig Imperium. It is so Valiant's best book right now. While I was kind of "ehhh" on Eaton's art at first, dude really went all out on #8. My advice though: with all the time jumps, you really should read #7 and #8 back-to-back.

Nice little touch with CAFU drawing the epilogue section to get us ready for The Vine Imperative too.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of DC View Post
    Kind of running out of ways to say how much I dig Imperium. It is so Valiant's best book right now. While I was kind of "ehhh" on Eaton's art at first, dude really went all out on #8. My advice though: with all the time jumps, you really should read #7 and #8 back-to-back.

Nice little touch with CAFU drawing the epilogue section to get us ready for The Vine Imperative too.
    Imperium is absolutely phenominal. I think I'm gonna read it over again from the beginning here soon just because I can lol.

I'm really enjoying this X-O arc thus far too. Definitely seems like shit's about to go down.

X-O #40 - was a great issue, great issue and I look forward to seeing how the Exodus story arc continues. With Commander Trill alive and now taking command of the Vine saplings---and that last page/panel!! Oh, boy!!! The strongest consistently plotted book by VEI followed by Rai.

Imperium #8 - no joke, I've been enjoying Imperium....up till issue #7 and I'm just as lost as Harada on what is going on? Where in time does this story take place? A line of dialogue seems to indicate it takes place about 48hrs after the UNITY team encounters him, yes? I re-read #7 twice and not sure I'm going to do that on #8 immediately. Just weather the storm and get past Divinity. Whose still so mysterious that I'm unsure what to think of him at this point.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime