Page 138 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138
Results 2,056 to 2,062 of 2062
    Je suis le meilleur ! Bl00dwerK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent 37 View Post
    Total agreement. That cover is beautiful.

Attachment 22447

I'm really pumped to learn some backstory on Roku. She's definitely intriguing.
    Yep. Nothing like a gorgeous, red-haired ninja-woman to get me interested. Looking forward to her backstory, as well. Anyone besides me seeing her as a potential ally for our hero?

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Yep. Nothing like a gorgeous, red-haired ninja-woman to get me interested. Looking forward to her backstory, as well. Anyone besides me seeing her as a potential ally for our hero?
    I could see it happening.

Personally, if Kindt goes that route I hope he keeps her motives in the grey area. I'd love for Roku to save Colin somehow, Colin fall for her, and then Roku leaves him.

She could then pop up on the book off and on, every time leaving you guessing/hoping on her motivations.

I hope she stays mysterious AND her dialogue is kept to a minimum.

I'd love for Roku to save Colin somehow, Colin fall for her, and then Roku leaves him. She could then pop up on the book off and on, every time leaving you guessing/hoping on her motivations.
    Sounds good. I like the idea of her showing up at random, as well. I assume the upcoming backstory issue will get us to like the character more than we do now, for her to possibly become Colin's Elektra or whatever...

I could see it happening.

Personally, if Kindt goes that route I hope he keeps her motives in the grey area. I'd love for Roku to save Colin somehow, Colin fall for her, and then Roku leaves him.

She could then pop up on the book off and on, every time leaving you guessing/hoping on her motivations.

I hope she stays mysterious AND her dialogue is kept to a minimum.
    This is exactly how i'd like to see it go down. I agree that she and Colin will probably align at some point but I want her to stay cloaked in mystery for as long as possible.

Watch 'em build her up, get us to like her, and have her die some mysterious death. Hopefully Colin won't have to kill her...

Watch 'em build her up, get us to like her, and have her die some mysterious death. Hopefully Colin won't have to kill her...
    I sure hope not. I'd like her to remain part of the supporting cast for a long time.

I'm excited for the upcoming reveals of the unknown members of the Shadow Seven. I expected a few more altercations with some new baddies by now!

Don't say that. We haven't even gotten to her issue yet.

The two things I'm hoping for in her issue is a unique voice, which we haven't really gotten to hear yet, and a strong rivalry. Currently we don't one and I miss that.