Page 156 of 156 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 2340
    Veteran Member

Lol I love Harada is like is this a deal breaker.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFerg714 View Post
    Holy crap that cover is sick as f***. But.. what's Elysium?
    Lyceum appeared as another plane/dimension/planet which Darque had destroyed in an attempt to find some kind of hidden knowledge. This was the entire reason for his trip through Deadside via the previous Shadowman as seen in Shadowman #1. As Deadside connects to many other planes of existence, Darque used the Deadside to reach it. It's not the same as the Deadside.

It was also mentioned in Doctor Mirage as the home of the chained entity, who returned there after being freed only to find it had been destroyed. Apparently it is some sort of depository of mystical knowledge, possibly related to the Akashik record.
    Last edited by BugsySig; Yesterday at 02:24 PM.

I kinda feel like both Bloodshot and Ninjak would wup X's ass though... X is awesome but his healing factor isn't near as advanced as Bloodshot's, and Ninjak is clearly a much bettter fighter. As much as I'd love a PBS/Valiant crossover, I just think Valiant heroes are much more powerful, and it wouldn't make for the best fight.
    The Walking Dead / Wytches / Birthright
    All-New Hawkeye // Batman / Green Arrow // The Black Hood

Buffy the Vampire Slayer / Angel & Faith ~ Season 10
    Valiant
    Book of Death / Ivar, Timewalker / Imperium / Ninjak / Bloodshot: Reborn / Rai / Divinity / Unity / X-O Manowar

I kinda feel like both Bloodshot and Ninjak would wup X's ass though... X is awesome but his healing factor isn't near as advanced as Bloodshot's, and Ninjak is clearly a much bettter fighter. As much as I'd love a PBS/Valiant crossover, I just think Valiant heroes are much more powerful, and it wouldn't make for the best fight.
    Yea i agree. X is just so damn nasty and relentless that it would at least be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by ksbord View Post
    And no crossovers. No more Deathmates.
    I got yr back. No crossovers!

Today's issues were amazing. In Imperium I feel like Harada got a nasty wake up call. I think I saw true fear right before SoS got to the dampeners. Also it's being pointed out to him how insanely difficult or even impossible his mission truly is. I feel like he's understanding that he'll have to compromise further than even he is prepared to go.

As for X-O, I've said it before that Venditti excels at the more personal, character driven moments. He has such a strong grasp of his characters and that really shows right here. This could have been a cheesy wannabe romantic issue but I felt there was a lot of heart in it. Saana didn't just throw herself at him and Aric didn't want to make the decision without knowing whether he was ready. Also my favorite part "We get it, you know. You're a NINJA." That part made me laugh out loud.

Got no argument from me but I would love to see it because I think it would be a great looking fight.

July is Vincent Van Goat Month!

"I can rip the air from your lungs with the force of a hurricane. I can cascade the electrical impulses in your brains and induce a violent seizure. I can freeze your hearts and shatter your veins. Surrender Logan to us.-Storm in Wolverines #6."

The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #7: 07/01/15

July is Vincent Van Goat Month!

Top Faves: Ororo Munroe aka Storm (Marvel), X (Dark Horse), Vincent Van Goat (Valiant), Superboy Prime (DC)

Has the regular Armor Hunters series gotten a Comixology sale yet? I feel like everything BUT that has gone 99 at some point

I'd support a Dark Horse PBS/Valiant crossover event at some point!
    X/Bloodshot
    Ghost/Dr.Mirage
    Captain Midnight/X-O
    King Tiger/Ninjak
    Brain Boy/Imperium
    Occultist/Shadowman
    Skyman/HARD Corps
    Barb Wire/Archer&Armstrong

Kinda reaching on the last two, similarities & styles not lining up.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Was it only a Dark Horse Xover? What about Dynamite , that way PowerTorch could get that Vampirella Xover

Shadowman & The Shadow

Eternal Warrior / Red Sonja/ Vampirella
    Eternal Warrior & Conan

BloodShot / Jennifer Blood

Quote Originally Posted by Trusty Mutsi View Post
    Has the regular Armor Hunters series gotten a Comixology sale yet? I feel like everything BUT that has gone 99 at some point
    Im gunna catch up with Harbinger via Comixology Sale

Valiant Twitter just posted this:

From Book of Death: The Fall of Harbinger. It's coming. I'm not prepared...

OK, I just read Quantum & Woody #0, and have a question.

spoilers:
    I assume their dad's brain is in the goat now. In one panel, after the explosion, the jerk scientist (their dad's boss) is smiling and holding the clone sheep. I assume this means the goat's brain transferred to the boss's body. Does this mean the dad's brain transferred to his boss's body, and has been there until he was killed? He sure didn't seem to act very different in the flashbacks in issues #1. Does my question make sense?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by AstroWolfboy View Post
    Was it only a Dark Horse Xover? What about Dynamite , that way PowerTorch could get that Vampirella Xover

Shadowman & The Shadow

Eternal Warrior / Red Sonja/ Vampirella
    Eternal Warrior & Conan

BloodShot / Jennifer Blood
    Its a taboo subject, but Valiant fans don't want VEI doing anything with Dynamite.
    I prefer they work with DH, IDW, Marvel, DC.
    Marvel: ULTIMATES, SPIDERMAN 2099, EXT X-MEN, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS.
    Valiant: UNITY, IVAR, TIMEWALKER, BOOK OF DEATH.
    Others: CYBORG, OMEGAMEN, CONAN, TRANSFORMERS.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    Its a taboo subject, but Valiant fans don't want VEI doing anything with Dynamite.
    I prefer they work with DH, IDW, Marvel, DC.
    Oh alright My bad. No Xovers with those two then.

One thing I noticed the Valiant comics are light on is Supernatural and elements of Horror Fantasy. But Maybe by bringing Shadowman back , that would fill the void for those themes?