Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Quote Originally Posted by md62 View Post
    I felt Valiant relaunched strong but lately it has become XO Manowar in one crossover after another & a bunch of limited series. The only other original book still being published is Archer & Armstrong. Hopefully they can get back on track. I find my Valiant pull list has dropped to the point where I may not be buying any Valiant titles in 2015...
    Plenty of stuff going strong from Valiant besides XO/Unity/Armor Hunters and A&A.

Rai is simply a joy to read.

Eternal Warrior is getting a new mini soon.

Harbinger is still going strong in the Omegas mini, and Im sure more will come on it later on.
    Hellboy|BlackScience|EastOfWest|Lazarus|Prophet|Saga|Umbral|Velvet|Zero|EW|Harbinger|Rai|Unity|XO Manowar
    Batman|FuturesEnd|GreenLantern+Corps|JL|RedLantern s|Sinestro|SwampThing|WonderWoman
    _ N U Avengers|Cap|Daredevil|Magneto|Thor|X-Force

Quote Originally Posted by havok1977 View Post
    Plenty of stuff going strong from Valiant besides XO/Unity/Armor Hunters and A&A.

Harbinger is still going strong in the Omegas mini, and Im sure more will come on it later on.
    I agree Rai is a good read. And I will be buying Priest & Bright's Quantum & Woody...

Quote Originally Posted by havok1977 View Post

And that list didn't even include The Valiant coming in December, which sounds to be as epic as a crossover event but self-contained in one 4-issue mini-series.

I guess that's the problem with a shared universe... You get crossovers. Personally, I don't mind the crossovers so long as the stories are good and each individual comic remains strong. I've found that to be the case with Valiant's crossovers, especially Harbinger Wars and Armor Hunters. No "red sky" comics here. They all overlap but also tell individual stories. I think it's really well done.

And the miniseries issue. Well, that's the result of the nature of the market these days. If they can't launch a new #1 every six months, the sales just dwindle to zero. It seems insane to me, but it's definitely the psychology of the market.