Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37778384858687
Results 1,291 to 1,301 of 1301

Imperium is going to kick all types of ass plus if the solicits are correct we'll be getting another X-O Wed with some much loved Sandoval artwork.
    Click Link For an Up to Date Valiant Reading List
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Valiant Reading List CBR Post Link
    http://community.comicbookresources....l=1#post846033

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    Imperium is going to kick all types of ass plus if the solicits are correct we'll be getting another X-O Wed with some much loved Sandoval artwork.
    Oh, awesome! That's a strange way to schedule things. Although I suppose it would look weird, seeing as the last few weeks have been so stacked, to have only one (albeit, amazing) book coming out this week. Damn look at these last few weeks, and the entire month of February (besides week of the 25th :/ ). Valiant is killing it so hard right now, and it's just keeps getting better and better.
    Jan. 3- The Valiant 2 (event book), Timewalker 1
    Jan. 4- X-O 32 (conclusion to story arc), Unity 14 (conclusion), Q&W 1
    Feb. 1- Imperium 1, X-O 33 ("All-New Jumping-On Point")
    Feb. 2- Divinity 1, Rai 7, Q2 5 (conclusion)
    Feb. 3- The Valiant 3 (event), Timewalker 2, Unity 15 ("New Arc!")

I'm really hoping Valiant gets higher rankings on the Top 300 charts this year. I don't see how there's any way they won't.. I've heard loads of people talking about jumping into Valiant, and trying the Valiant Next stuff. Plus The Valiant is selling really well, and I don't think there's any way that they won't get all 9 of their monthly books onto every month's list.
    Last edited by TheFerg714; Today at 02:22 AM.
    Captain Midnight --- X --- Ultimate Spider-Man --- Batman
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer / Angel & Faith ~ Season 10
    Valiant Comics
    The Valiant / Ivar, Timewalker / Imperium / Ninjak / Bloodshot: Reborn / Quantum & Woody / Divinity / Unity / X-O Manowar

Quote Originally Posted by TheFerg714 View Post
    Oh, awesome! That's a strange way to schedule things. Although I suppose it would look weird, seeing as the last few weeks have been so stacked, to have only one (albeit, amazing) book coming out this week. Damn look at these last few weeks, and the entire month of February (besides week of the 25th :/ ). Valiant is killing it so hard right now, and it's just keeps getting better and better.
    Jan. 3- The Valiant 2 (event book), Timewalker 1
    Jan. 4- X-O 32 (conclusion to story arc), Unity 14 (conclusion), Q&W 1
    Feb. 1- Imperium 1, X-O 33 ("All-New Jumping-On Point")
    Feb. 2- Divinity 1, Rai 7, Q2 5 (conclusion)
    Feb. 3- The Valiant 3 (event), Timewalker 2, Unity 15 ("New Arc!")

I'm really hoping Valiant gets higher rankings on the Top 300 charts this year. I don't see how there's any way they won't.. I've heard loads of people talking about jumping into Valiant, and trying the Valiant Next stuff. Plus The Valiant is selling really well, and I don't think there's any way that they won't get all 9 of their monthly books onto every month's list.
    I'm wondering if this next issue of X-O so soon is because it is a "one and done" with a guest artist. I suspect Robert Venditti has had this script in the hopper for awhile, so Valiant is taking the opportunity to get this out while Dead Hand takes more effort. Plus, X-O is one of the better sellers... having this on the shelves the same week Imperium comes out may entice Joe "Buys X-O Off the Rack" to check Imperium, too. Just a thought.
    I read Valiant Comics, and you should too!

Jan. 27, 2015 - My next blog post is up at www.rollandgroove.com. A Brief History of Valiant Comics!

Spoilers bro, I was trying to stay away from previews.

Sorry Ferg. I didn't think of it before I posted, I got caught up in all the excitement.

I'll be more considerate in the future, buddy.

How does one put those spoiler boxes to hide a picture or word in a post?
    DC: Grayson, Batman
    Valiant: The Valiant, Unity, X-O Manowar, Imperium, Ninjak, Bloodshot Reborn, Ivar: Timewalker

Quote Originally Posted by agent 37 View Post
    sorry ferg. I didn't think of it before i posted, i got caught up in all the excitement.

how does one put those spoiler boxes to hide a picture or word in a post?
    You do it just like a quote except put SPOIL inside.
    [spoil ][/spoil ]

Quote Originally Posted by ksbord View Post
    Archer & Armstrong!!
    Cheers dude. I really enjoyed #1 when I read it on comixology so A&A it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent 37 View Post
    For sure pick up X-O! I'm not sure if they're in deluxe collections yet, but if you can swing it, give Unity a try! Awesome, awesome book, and if you enjoyed Harada in Harbinger, Unity will tie into it nicely, IMO.

Let me know what you think of either title if you get around to checking them out buddy.
    Nah, Unity has't received the deluxe treatment yet, I'll be sure to pick it up once it does. Especially if Harada is in it.

Yea, like everyone else has said.. read Archer & Armstrong for sure.

But first!!... You gotta read the Harbinger Wars mini. It's seriously one of the best event/crossover books I've ever read.
    Ha! After a couple of troublesome weeks with no (lost and cancelled) debit card and therefore no paypal I had a frustrating wait between finishing the tie ins and getting around to the main event. Really enjoyed it though, worth the wait.
    Marvel: Avengers, Avengers World, GotG 3000, Invaders, Thor, Hulk, Captain Marvel, Deadpool, Spidey 2099, Punisher, Rocket Raccoon, Spider-Woman, Silver Surfer
    Image: Death Vigil, IXth Generation, Low, Nailbiter, Spread

Quote Originally Posted by Shinglepants View Post
    Awesome! You are in for quite the ride!

Nah, Unity has't received the deluxe treatment yet, I'll be sure to pick it up once it does. Especially if Harada is in it.
    Looks like the next X-O Deluxe actually has the first Unity arc in it, as well. Not sure if this means they won't be releasing a Unity Deluxe or what...
    I read Valiant Comics, and you should too!

Jan. 27, 2015 - My next blog post is up at www.rollandgroove.com. A Brief History of Valiant Comics!

I freakin love Archer & Armstrong. Can't wait til you get to the Eternal Warrior introduction!

Harada's the one that forms the team in the first place.
    And it kind of has a deluxe edition coming out in June: X-O Manowar Deluxe Edition Vol. 2. It's basically the Unity "event" in one big book. I'd actually recommend picking that up rather than waiting, but I'm sure there'll be a Unity deluxe treatment at some point. Seeing as we've got 14 issues so far, it can't be too far away.

Quote Originally Posted by ksbord
    Not sure if this means they won't be releasing a Unity Deluxe or what...
    I'm guessing that the first Unity Deluxe will have issues 0-13 (or possibly add the arc that starts in February), minus the X-O tie-ins. Unity Vol. 1 was pretty integral to the plot of X-O Vol. 5, but X-O is completely unnecessary to enjoy Unity's first arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent 37 View Post
    Sorry Ferg. I didn't think of it before I posted, I got caught up in all the excitement.

How does one put those spoiler boxes to hide a picture or word in a post?
    You're good bro! I didn't even realize I was spoiled until like 10 seconds after staring, mouth agape, at that page
    Last edited by TheFerg714; Today at 05:30 PM.
    Captain Midnight --- X --- Ultimate Spider-Man --- Batman
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer / Angel & Faith ~ Season 10
    Valiant Comics
    The Valiant / Ivar, Timewalker / Imperium / Ninjak / Bloodshot: Reborn / Quantum & Woody / Divinity / Unity / X-O Manowar

Ha! After a couple of troublesome weeks with no (lost and cancelled) debit card and therefore no paypal I had a frustrating wait between finishing the tie ins and getting around to the main event. Really enjoyed it though, worth the wait.
    Sorry to hear about your trouble but it's cool that you enjoyed the main event.

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    You do it just like a quote except put SPOIL inside.
    [spoil ][/spoil ]

Sweet. Thanks for the tip!

You're good bro! I didn't even realize I was spoiled until like 10 seconds after staring, mouth agape, at that page
    Hahaha, okay. Sorry again.

In between books I'm like a junkie looking for a fix! The more info I have to hold me over til next month the better.

I guess some people have some will power.
    DC: Grayson, Batman
    Valiant: The Valiant, Unity, X-O Manowar, Imperium, Ninjak, Bloodshot Reborn, Ivar: Timewalker

Quote Originally Posted by ksbord View Post
    Nice sale going on at Comixology on all things Eternal Warrior. Goes to Jan 29, and includes the EW series, Unity, Archer & Armstrong, classic EW, and the first issue of The Valiant!

Check it out:

https://www.comixology.com/Eternal-W...mdlQ2Fyb3VzZWw
    I had all of the singles, but decided to pick up the trades, too...