Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117
Results 1,741 to 1,752 of 1752

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of DC View Post
    Yeah, this was my reaction to it as well. While I acknowledge that the death was done a lot better than others, still would've liked Kay to stay.
    I agree Kay's death was a bit of a shocker, as I thought a The Valiant would be the push used to elevate her status in the Valuant U. I'm fairly indifferent to her death as I'm sure it will be fully explained in the upcoming Bloodshot title.

But I'm not convinced she's never to be seen again. She's either alive in Bloodshot:Reborn, or interacts with Ray in hallucinations (I'm assuming by previews). She did absorb Bloodshot's nanites after all, so I could see her return in one form or another.

I'd love her to return as a villain!
    Last edited by Agent 37; 03-28-2015 at 10:04 PM.
    DC: Grayson, Batman
    Valiant: The Valiant, Unity, X-O Manowar, Imperium, Ninjak, Bloodshot Reborn, Ivar: Timewalker

Quote Originally Posted by Agent 37 View Post
    I agree Kay's death was a bit of a shocker, as I thought a The Valiant would be the push used to elevate her status in the Valuant U. I'm fairly indifferent to her death as I'm sure it will be fully explained in the upcoming Bloodshot title.

But I'm not convinced she's never to be seen again. She's either alive in Bloodshot:Reborn, or interacts with Ray in hallucinations (I'm assuming by previews). She did absorb Bloodshot's nanites after all, so I could see her return in one form or another.

I'd love her to return as a villain!
    That would be awesome.
    I hope that happens.

Hey guys! I haven't posted here in a bit but I'll fill you guys in on what I caught up on so far. I'm almost finished with Harbinger, I read volumes 1-7 of X-O Manowar, Volume 1-3 of Unity. Basically i read all the way through Armor Hunters, that should make me only 1 year behind i think.

So we never really see Malgam become the monster he ends up becoming right? We only see when he's first infected and time jumps to him being a monster? Sorry if it seem like I'm rambling, it's 5am and im at work and just finished the crossover haha. Uhhh i had more questions but I cant remember them right now. Im excited to almost be caught!

Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    Hey guys! I haven't posted here in a bit but I'll fill you guys in on what I caught up on so far. I'm almost finished with Harbinger, I read volumes 1-7 of X-O Manowar, Volume 1-3 of Unity. Basically i read all the way through Armor Hunters, that should make me only 1 year behind i think.
    Almost exactly a year, but even less if you just skip all the mini-series that came out between Valiant First and Valiant Next.
    Where are you at on Harbinger? And did you read Harbinger Wars?
    What was your favorite arc of X-O?
    Did you read every tie-in to Armor Hunters?
    And what did you think of Armor Hunters, compared to other companies' events?

Just figured I'd give you something to think about.

So we never really see Malgam become the monster he ends up becoming right? We only see when he's first infected and time jumps to him being a monster? Sorry if it seem like I'm rambling, it's 5am and im at work and just finished the crossover haha. Uhhh i had more questions but I cant remember them right now. Im excited to almost be caught!
    I'm really not sure about the Malgam thing. I think you're right? I read through X-O and Armor Hunters pretty quickly because I plan on getting the Deluxe Editions are some point. Give us more questions!!
    ~Batman ~ Grayson --- Ultimate Spider-man ~ All-New Hawkeye ~
    ~Captain Midnight ~ X --- The Walking Dead ~ Wytches ~ Birthright~

Buffy the Vampire Slayer / Angel & Faith ~ Season 10
    Valiant Next
    The Valiant / Ivar, Timewalker / Imperium / Ninjak / Bloodshot: Reborn / Quantum & Woody / Rai / Divinity / Unity / X-O Manowar

If I recall correct, we see Malgam become infected, and then they try to keep him sedated and secured. That doesn't work; the last we see is him breaking out. After that, I think we assume that he was on the run from the Hunters?
    I read Valiant Comics, and you should too!

Mar. 3, 2015 - My next blog post is up at www.rollandgroove.com. The Valiant Universe - Part One

Quote Originally Posted by ksbord View Post
    If I recall correct, we see Malgam become infected, and then they try to keep him sedated and secured. That doesn't work; the last we see is him breaking out. After that, I think we assume that he was on the run from the Hunters?
    Yes. I think based on some comments from Malgam and the Hunters, they were using him to find infected planets after they lost contact with Control. Since he was only implanted/infected never having worn an armor, he was searching for an armor to wear until the process was complete. He was basically acting as an Armor blood hound: find a planet with an armor, the Hunters would destroy it, and he'd go on to the next one. Each time he likely endured more damage which led to more armor taking over his body.

CBP1tTbUsAET1dl.jpg
    Is that Shadowman in a preview page of Bloodshot reborn#10?
    SECRET WARS 2099* * UNITY* DIVINITY* IVAR, TIMEWALKER* TRANSFORMERS

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    CBP1tTbUsAET1dl.jpg
    bs sm red.jpg
    Maybe we can see it better this way.
    SECRET WARS 2099* * UNITY* DIVINITY* IVAR, TIMEWALKER* TRANSFORMERS

Quote Originally Posted by TheFerg714 View Post
    Almost exactly a year, but even less if you just skip all the mini-series that came out between Valiant First and Valiant Next.
    Where are you at on Harbinger? And did you read Harbinger Wars?
    What was your favorite arc of X-O?
    Did you read every tie-in to Armor Hunters?
    And what did you think of Armor Hunters, compared to other companies' events?

Just figured I'd give you something to think about.

I'm really not sure about the Malgam thing. I think you're right? I read through X-O and Armor Hunters pretty quickly because I plan on getting the Deluxe Editions are some point. Give us more questions!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbord View Post

Okay here we go!
    Harbinger I'm at the beginning of Harbinger wars so I'm actually pretty far behind with that.
    My favorite X-O arc? That's tough...but I reeeally liked the Armor Hunters tie in issues mainly because it filled in a bunch of questions about the armor and it's origins.
    Armor Hunters I only read the X-O tie ins and I plan on reading the Harbinger ones.
    Compared to other company events, I thought Valiants Armor Hunters was amazing for the sole fact that everything that happened mattered in the long run/company wide and still has an impact on the line. Other companies like Marvel or DC events usually have one or two last impacts...which really just set the status quo for the next year of comics until the next event.

As for Malgam, the final time we see him (at least that I've read so far, I'm still a year behind) X-O cures him of the armor disease and explains each time he 'wills' the armor to heal him, he'll lose a piece of himself and become more armor than man. Then Malgam is taken away in handcuffs by Jamie and G.A.T.E toooooooooo...a location I can't remember haha. Hopefully by the end of this or next week I'll be all caught up with X-O and Unity.

Oh and I wanted to ask...Is Unity still on going and what is the Valiant? I've been following this google doc and I dont see the Valiant on it

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...Bz4/edit?pli=1

Unitys an ongoing. The Valiant was a 4-issue mini.

Got my SDCC '15 badges!!! Power Torch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    CBP1tTbUsAET1dl.jpg
    Oh that does seem to look like him a bit. Wonder what he would be doing in Bloodshot?
    "Sometimes it's nice being the Ghost. Save a life here, kill a demon there. It's a pretty good living."
    - Elisa Cameron; Ghost #7 (Dark Horse)
    - Pulls:
    - Archie: The Shield, The Black Hood, The Fox, The Hangman. Dark Horse: Barb Wire, King Tiger. Zenescope: Robyn Hood. Dynamite: Vampirella. Marvel: Spider-Gwen. DC: Suicide Squad.
    - Original Join Date: Jun 2011
    - Dark Circle Comics (Archie) Fan Facebook Group Page! Click to join!