Page 163 of 173 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 2581

Aquaman by Riccardo Federici
    http://tntmtheshow.tumblr.com/post/1...cardo-federici
    (this was linked on twitter by talk nerdy to me)

Beautiful! Love the squid in the corner!

Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    Aquaman by Riccardo Federici
    http://tntmtheshow.tumblr.com/post/1...cardo-federici
    (this was linked on twitter by talk nerdy to me)
    Nice .

That art from upcoming new artist Federici looks amazing especially that picture of Aquaman I wonder what rest looks like Atlantis etc? I will say hard top current art in book by Sejic which also has amazing art but looks also very good as well.

Pretty great art. I like the Aquabeard but I just hope artists don’t try to make him look overly grizzled. In the 90s the beard seemed like it was added to make him look more “hardcore” and “badass.” He looked more like a biker than a king. I think they should keep the beard but continue to make him look youthful and regal. Hell, Jason Momoa proves you can have an Aquaman with long hair and a beard and still have him look pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Pretty great art. I like the Aquabeard but I just hope artists don’t try to make him look overly grizzled. In the 90s the beard seemed like it was added to make him look more “hardcore” and “badass.” He looked more like a biker than a king. I think they should keep the beard but continue to make him look youthful and regal. Hell, Jason Momoa proves you can have an Aquaman with long hair and a beard and still have him look pretty.
    I agree about the 90s beard.How about this? I like this look. He has a beard but it´s a good looking polished beard.
    Výstřižek a.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Owl; 10-12-2017 at 04:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    We've still got the chainmail and his characterization still seems consistent, so so far I think outside the beard Arthur still feels pretty much the same.

I'm not too worried about DC trying to turn him into Momoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    I agree about the 90s beard.How about this? I like this look. He has a beard but it´s a good looking polished beard.
    Výstřižek a.jpg
    Not a big fan of the trimmed Kenny Rogers beard. If they’re gonna give him a beard lefts go full Poseidon.
    One reason why I don’t like his design in the Young Justice cartoon.

amazing image.

Federeci has been posting little tidbits of his Aquaman art on his IG if anyone wants to see more sneak peeks and hints.

http://instagram.com/riccardo_federici_art

Looks like Vulko is back to being at Arthur's side (for now).

Are those Atlanteans he's fighting?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Looks like Vulko is back to being at Arthur's side (for now).

Are those Atlanteans he's fighting?
    I think so! Maybe Rath will still have some followers trying to take Arthur out? Or he doesn’t get the thrown back and is still an outcast?

I don’t actually hate short haired/bearded Arthur. This is probably one of my all time favorite covers of him and thought he looked great.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    I think so! Maybe Rath will still have some followers trying to take Arthur out?
    It does look like Rath's men. I'm also wondering if we can assume Arthur is king again.

I don’t actually hate short haired/bearded Arthur. This is probably one of my all time favorite covers of him and thought he looked great.
    I'm not much of a bearded/shirtless Aquaman guy, but I think that's a pretty solid look .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It does look like Rath's men. I'm also wondering if we can assume Arthur is king again.

I'm not much of a bearded/shirtless Aquaman guy, but I think that's a pretty solid look .
    I typically hate a bearded Aquaman but that cover just does it for me. I wish we got more costumes for Arthur on a regular basis. I see him having different looks for various occasions; an armored suit when going to war or battling threats against Atlantis, a more royal garb when in council meetings, the orange and green when out on the surface doing his hero thing. I always felt characters like Arthur and Diana should constantly be switching looks for the occasions.