Page 161 of 161 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161
Results 2,401 to 2,408 of 2408
    Incredible Member HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    I did some more searching for Riccardo Federicis work and one thing I noticed was that he has a rather dark color palet. I am looking forward to seeing his take on Atlantis. His work is grim and detailed. After thinking about it I think that his style could fit better with the story we are getting than Stejics art would.
    I am especially partial to these two:
    https://i.pinimg.com/736x/98/48/8f/9...o-federici.jpg
    https://i.pinimg.com/736x/e4/e8/2b/e...-comic-art.jpg

Edit: I have no idea how did the thumbnails get in my post or how to remove them
    Looks really good. With Sejic and now this, Aquaman should just stick to fantasy inspired art.

I did some more searching for Riccardo Federicis work and one thing I noticed was that he has a rather dark color palet. I am looking forward to seeing his take on Atlantis. His work is grim and detailed. After thinking about it I think that his style could fit better with the story we are getting than Stejics art would.
    I am especially partial to these two:
    https://i.pinimg.com/736x/98/48/8f/9...o-federici.jpg
    https://i.pinimg.com/736x/e4/e8/2b/e...-comic-art.jpg

Edit: I have no idea how did the thumbnails get in my post or how to remove them
    These look amazing. They remind me of old school, larger-than-life epic fantasy stories.

I thought Aquaman issue 28 was very good the art was amazing I liked fight between Arthur and Kadaver seems strong villain with his coral magic also Dolphin jumping in to save Arthur and using her flash ability via her mutation which looking at the art seems cover most her body also liked Vulko and Ondine banter as dealing with Atlantean ghosts.

Also liked short banter with Mera and Garth looking forward to fight next issue between Garth and Mera vs Loke and his Wizards especially with these art with Garth unleash magical powers overall very good issue.

Quote Originally Posted by zoch View Post
    I thought Aquaman issue 28 was very good the art was amazing I liked fight between Arthur and Kadaver seems strong villain with his coral magic also Dolphin jumping in to save Arthur and using her flash ability via her mutation which looking at the art seems cover most her body also liked Vulko and Ondine banter as dealing with Atlantean ghosts.

Also liked short banter with Mera and Garth looking forward to fight next issue between Garth and Mera vs Loke and his Wizards especially with these art with Garth unleash magical powers overall very good issue.
    Do you know what I find strange? Both Kadaver and Dolphin (and many, many others) have developed mutations connected to a sea life and are seen as abominations and ostracized by atlantean society as a result. Arthurs family develops mutation that is connected to sea life and that qualified them to be a royalty. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by baycitybomber View Post
    These look amazing. They remind me of old school, larger-than-life epic fantasy stories.
    I hope we get his character designs soon.

Do you know what I find strange? Both Kadaver and Dolphin (and many, many others) have developed mutations connected to a sea life and are seen as abominations and ostracized by atlantean society as a result. Arthurs family develops mutation that is connected to sea life and that qualified them to be a royalty. Why?
    I be honest didn't notice that until you point it out that pretty interesting they abilities or mutations stem from sea life some connection to it especially with Dolphin her mutation seems cover most her body with legs and arms etc.

Batman: The Drowned

IMG_20170922_190604.jpg