Page 179 of 179 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179
Results 2,671 to 2,678 of 2678

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    After finally having sat down and read the issue I gotta say I loved it. I do agree that I felt the story was stalling a bit but it was good to see things start moving again here. I also felt that way with Abnett’s first arc on the book. He’s got a long form of storytelling but it pays off in the end.

Mera’s acceptance of the throne and speech to Arthur was heartbreaking. I love how says it won’t be the end of them but it seems like every time they get a chance to finally leave it all behind something happens to wedge them apart. After this issue I can’t wait to see how the rest of her story unfolds in her mini. I’m really hoping in the next arc we can get some Garth/Arthur interaction and it’ll be nice if Abnett finds a way to work Jackson in there too. I’m beyond ready for all the Aquafamily to be inane room together.
    I'm wanting to see more Garth and Tula interactions. Honestly what's Tula been upto lately. Didn't Arthur give her some important role in Atlantis

Imma go and say that the widowhood is secretly Xebelians or Xebels, whatever they're called. I also want to see Aqualad interact with Aquaman, Mera and Tempest more. Man its nice to see Mera with the JL.
    Last edited by HandofPrometheus; 01-19-2018 at 09:15 PM.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Imma go and say that the widowhood is secretly Xebelians or Xebels, whatever they're called. I also want to see Aqualad interact with Aquaman, Mera and Tempest more. Man its nice to see Mera with the JL.
    I had a similar thought! That would be dope.
    Follow your inner moonlight, do not hide the madness. -Ginsberg

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    I had a similar thought! That would be dope.
    They seem so desperate to put Mera on the thrown, it strangely goes along with Mera's original intent on marrying Arthur. With Mera mini coming out I think this my be a lead up to the Seven Seas thing we were promised...hopefully.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    They seem so desperate to put Mera on the thrown, it strangely goes along with Mera's original intent on marrying Arthur. With Mera mini coming out I think this my be a lead up to the Seven Seas thing we were promised...hopefully.
    The Widowhood definitely seem to be up to something with their support of Mera.

I think they're playing to long game, too.
    Follow your inner moonlight, do not hide the madness. -Ginsberg

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/screenr...-korea-dc/amp/

To be honest never been fond of the idea of The Justice-League of China ignorant of me to say given I haven't been following any of it. But it just comes off as Asian parodies to me. Whereas I think they should make or bring in Asian heroes with their own mythos to spawn and whatnot *Whispers* Wind Dragon, Dr. Light.

Regardless that it was interesting theres going to be a New Aqua-Man given he Arthur typically gets left out sometimes of these things. JL3000, Earth3 and whatnot. Wonder if there will be a Cy-Borg
    This does seem interesting and from the cover Aqua-Man has a cool look. I might get this issue just to see this new character's debut. I wonder how he came to be and if it relates in any way to the actual Aquaman mythos. I would also like to see them meet one another as well.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    This does seem interesting and from the cover Aqua-Man has a cool look. I might get this issue just to see this new character's debut. I wonder how he came to be and if it relates in any way to the actual Aquaman mythos. I would also like to see them meet one another as well.
    I find it funny because Aquaman not to long ago when he met the Chinese Justice League suggested he would love to see his counterpart which went in a unanswered awkward response.

The way this Aqua-Man is sounding sounds like he'll be either a straight villain or the Namor of DC where he role switches to whatever best suits him. Which makes me more interested in seeing him meet up with Slade and Red Lion. Though it would be cool to see how Namor esque character and Aquaman interact.

You know what would be good after this story arc is over and the throne is decided? A world tour type story where Queen Mera (if she is the one on the throne) travels the sea restablishing ties to all the other under sea people. It would be a good way to show the other places under the sea besides just Atlantis. It would be a good way to reintroduce places and characters from the past and cement their place in the Rebirth continuity. It would be good to see places like Lemuria, Hy Brasil, Tritonis, Venturia, Thierna En Oge, Maarzon, and Tlapallan. And see characters like Nuada Silverhand, Queen Clea, and even someone like Noble again. It would go a long way to showing how vast the undersea world really is.