Super Moderator

Default THE BAT SIGNAL: Kevin Smith Gets Nostalgic in "Batman '66 Meets The Green Hornet"

Kevin Smith puts words in Adam West's mouth, argues for a Batman/Green Hornet animated feature and promises Ben Affleck will deliver as the Dark Knight.

Full article here.

With a cover like that, I trust that Onomatopoeia is the villain?

It's a pretty good opening issue. For once it actually seems like the characters are speaking rather than Smith which is a problem I always have when he writes comics.

I've been on-board Batman '66 since the first issue. It is really an awesome comic! It's so much fun to read! The motion digital version is pretty cool, but I'm old-school, so I pick up the print version. Can't wait for this to come out in print! I would LOVE to see it animated!

Batman '66 is the only Batman comic i read. Love it & loved the show it was based on. I'm glad to hear Kevin's friend, Ralph Garman, was brought on for this as he sounds like a true Batman '66 fan. I hope this series is as fun as the current Batman '66 book. Looking forward to picking it up in print!

Managed to pick up issue #1 of this today. I thought it was great! The story was interesting and flowed really well so far. One of the best Batman '66 comic takes so far!

I made sure this issue was on my pull at my LCS. I liked it overall but I didn't like the choice of color for it. Felt too water colory, I was hoping for the colors to look more like the tv series. I love the spot of portraits of the characters from Alex Ross for the cover. Good stuff.

There should be a crossover with the 50s Superman show. Why not? DC owns both characters.