Page 193 of 516 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243293 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 7735

Judging by the WE article we have confirmation Psylocke will be a telepath in the movie…great news!

Incredible Member

Can you send me a link? I would like to read it.
    I will definitely be picking up Uncanny for our girl Betsy.
    Itll be interesting to see all the dynamics.
    I wish they had one more X-Person.
    Blink or Dani.

I'll pick up the first few issues, and see how it goes.
    My sig still stands. We're just Missing the PEW PEW, OH WAIT! There's Fantomex.... as he would say, le sigh. lol.
    Is always confused.....

My Name is Psylocke, "Stabby stabby pew pew!"

My Psylocke stories at Fanfiction.net (ignore the editing, it's bad on purpose) https://www.fanfiction.net/~tazirai
    My better edited versions on Comicvine. Just check profile and my forum posts in fan fiction section. http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/tazirai/

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelGuy View Post
    So i asked Cullen about Psylocke's outfit on the cover of the all new all different Uncanny X-Men, he answered my saying that Greg Land used the most recognizable looks JUST for the cover!! So maybe we are getting new outfit for Betsy or at least Kris Anka's one is staying.
    Yep.... most recognizable versions on the promo image. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cullen Bunn View Post
    One question: Can you please make her single?
    Sick of Betsy being defined by the men she was in relationships with... Thanks!
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Such great news today.

Classic looks just on the cover.

Bunn says there are other members on the team which is good to know.

I dont see it as a regression of Betsy at all. Shes doing it to fight for mutantkind not to feed a kill addiction.
    www.elfwood.com/~drakeon

"Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post
    Such great news today.

I dont see it as a regression of Betsy at all. Shes doing it to fight for mutantkind not to feed a kill addiction.
    Let's hope so.
    Is always confused.....

My Psylocke stories at Fanfiction.net (ignore the editing, it's bad on purpose) https://www.fanfiction.net/~tazirai
    My better edited versions on Comicvine. Just check profile and my forum posts in fan fiction section. http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/tazirai/

Earth's Mightiest Hero RafDanvers's Avatar

YEA!! CUllen! Im so excited for Psylocke on this team! So happy theres a new costume (or the current one is stayin)! The best X-Book!
    Last edited by RafDanvers; 07-03-2015 at 08:20 PM.
    My heroines: Captain Marvel Psylocke

my pull list: The Mighty Captain Marvel - Ultimates 2 - Uncanny X-Men *I run @captmarvelnews and @psylockenews on Twitter! Join us!

Earth's Mightiest Hero RafDanvers's Avatar

also looks like im getting the Psylocke version i love on the big screen as well!! Asian ninja telepath! YEAAAS! things are reeally great for my fave heroines!
    My heroines: Captain Marvel Psylocke

my pull list: The Mighty Captain Marvel - Ultimates 2 - Uncanny X-Men *I run @captmarvelnews and @psylockenews on Twitter! Join us!

Thank you! Wonder will she get a new costume? Or will she be wearing her current X-Men costume?
    I love your Magneto. Will definitely be reading Uncanny. Congrats on landing a gig for one of the main and classic X-Men titles.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Judging by the WE article we have confirmation Psylocke will be a telepath in the movie…great news!
    Which WE article? Can can you post the link please?

Such great news today.

Aaah.. I know there's going to be a new member. Any hint, Mr. Cullen??

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelGuy View Post
    also looks like im getting the Psylocke version i love on the big screen as well!! Asian ninja telepath! YEAAAS! things are reeally great for my fave heroines!
    Calm down homie. They probably picked munn because she looks white and asian. I didn't know she was Asian for years until like 3 months ago. So yes we're getting Psylocke. but one that appeases both fans. You still have your Telepathic ninja.
    I've got my Telepathic Psylocke, who looks either. So we're both happy.
    Is always confused.....

BANNED

The fight for mutant kind is nothing new, the addiction is unknown, but this X-force style is regression since she was pretty much quitting the habit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    The fight for mutant kind is nothing new, the addiction is unknown, but this X-force style is regression since she was pretty much quitting the habit.
    When was that? She never quit X-Force. They just fired Cable and kept on going.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    She never quit the habit. She just chose not to kill Fantomex.

She said she would watch over him. We dont know if Xforce disbanded or what exact state Betsy was in after Hope fired Cable.

All we know for sure is that Hope gave the team...er...Hope. That doesnt mean she wouldnt kill again or be on an xforce like team.

No regression there. And its been 16 months since Xforce #15 so who knows what has changed in her life.
    www.elfwood.com/~drakeon

"Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPsyc View Post
    Thank you! Wonder will she get a new costume? Or will she be wearing her current X-Men costume?
    I love your Magneto. Will definitely be reading Uncanny. Congrats on landing a gig for one of the main and classic X-Men titles.

Which WE article? Can can you post the link please?

Aaah.. I know there's going to be a new member. Any hint, Mr. Cullen??
    I wish I could give you a hint... But you won't have to wait long to meet them..