Page 594 of 594 FirstFirst ... 94494544584590591592593594
Results 8,896 to 8,906 of 8906

Dear god is the writting in my phone atrocious. It's like an argument made by a 7 year old.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    I remember when munnlocke was talking about deleted scenes with her in x-men apocalypse and then when they were shown... it didn't make much of a difference. So I'm still being cautious with the entire thing. There was also the fact that singer or was it kingberg alluded to apocalypse surviving inside psylocke... again they could just be throwing things on the wall and it wouldn't be the first time things going nowhere. It's expected with the main x-men movies. Not sure how to feel about her or the comments. Could be just to hype the fanbase and nothing more.
    Wow, i’ve never heared about Singer and Kingberg alluding to that. It’s an interesting idea.

Yep, it’s an unfortunate habit of the X-movies to introduce a character make it seem like the character will do more in future movies and then kill them or otherwise do nothing with them. It happened to all of the team Magneto assembled in First Class. That’s why I don’t trust what Munn says because I can’t shake the feeling it’s false hype to promote the movies.

I think you guys would like this. I would have loved this version.

Logan you really need to read some more PRE-Ninja Psylocke, if you really want to know the character. That arc with them and the brood was alluded to back in #216-217, thna came back in 232.
    Is always confused.....

My Name is Psylocke, "Stabby stabby pew pew!"

My Psylocke stories at Fanfiction.net (ignore the editing, it's bad on purpose) https://www.fanfiction.net/~tazirai
    My better edited versions on Comicvine. Just check profile and my forum posts in fan fiction section. http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/tazirai/

Extraordinary Member

I think that I have one issue before the change, I got into comics after the switch, it was the issue where Colossus snaps Riptide's neck and Betsy is barely in it...

Psylocke in the movies was probably there to be a hot babe to draw in more guys and fans that know who the character is I'd guess...

Astonishing Member

It'd be nice to have a Psylocke TP from Betsy's introduction through the Siege Perilous.

Astonishing Member WhiteQueenEmmaFrost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    It'd be nice to have a Psylocke TP from Betsy's introduction through the Siege Perilous.
    The entire thing with Slaymaster helped define her personality and it's something that isn't touched upon that much, but she clearly has a "never going to be a victim again" attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    The entire thing with Slaymaster helped define her personality and it's something that isn't touched upon that much, but she clearly has a "never going to be a victim again" attitude.
    Its a double edge sword bc that's made her too impulsive and overly confident like when she went after Sabretooth and Vargas and ended near death (and actually dying). I wish this was touched up on more

Astonishing Member WhiteQueenEmmaFrost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Its a double edge sword bc that's made her too impulsive and overly confident like when she went after Sabretooth and Vargas and ended near death (and actually dying). I wish this was touched up on more
    The Vargas thing was stupid. I'll never forgive Claremont for that hack story.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    Sorry I cannot upload this directly and I am sorry that Instagram crops all it's pictures to a smaller square. There really needs to be a better social network and app/website for artists. Anywho, we need another all female team again. Here is my pick. I will define lines, add shading, and thinking of adding a dismantled Sentinel in the background. Would you buy this team? I totally would.
    deviantart.com :b

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    The Vargas thing was stupid. I'll never forgive Claremont for that hack story.
    We got rid of the Crimson Dawn thanks to that

Extraordinary Member

Though wasn't it pretty much already gone by then anyway...