Super Moderator

Default X-POSITION Wants Your "Deadpool" Questions for Gerry Duggan

Gerry Duggan is next week's guest on CBR's X-POSITION and we want your questions about his current run on the Merc with a Mouth.

Full article here.

Hey guys!

You know the drill -- would love to get some X-Po questions this week for Gerry and his plans for "Deadpool" during "Original Sin." You can post your questions here, as always, or you can take the more traditional track and email 'em to me. Thanks!

Hi Gerry, we all know Wade's past is convoluted with a lot of different theories. The way you and Brian wrote The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, you gave us the ability to decide for ourselves which events in Wade's past were canon and which were "simulations." Allowing all of Deadpool's stories to remain relevant in some way. Will the events in Original Sin allow readers to do something similar or are the revelations more concrete? And what's it like revealing the tragedies that make Deadpool such a tragic character? You and Brian are doing an awesome job. Keep up the great work!

Hi Gerry! I find that Deadpool works best when teamed up with a straighter foil, like Dr. Strange in "Dead Presidents" or Wolverine and Captain America in "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly". Can you reveal any cool guest-stars coming up? I'd love to see him work with Captain Marvel for an arc.

Hey Gerry! I know you won't spoil anything on the upcoming Deadpool (original Sin) Tie-in, but is there any hints you can give us about Deadpool's daughter. I was stoked to hear about in the solicitations.
    When you base your expectations only on what you see, you blind yourself to the possibilities on a new reality. Nature is constantly changing, like the wind.

-Zaherre
    The Legend of Korra.

Yo Gerry! So, is there anyway Deadpool and Abraham Lincoln can get a rematch?

I like what you guys are doing.
    But.
    I really, really, really, really, miss Deadpools other voices.
    Any chance of them coming back at least under specific circumstances?

When will Psylocke guest star so we can get more of the growing relationship they were forming in X-Force? Both having the minds to not kill Evan, being left by Fantomex and someone's haunted by their killings they are two peas in a pod.

Sidebar: When will Queen Copycat's ghost appear to cut up Wade's new boo?
    Last edited by Psycwave; 05-23-2014 at 06:47 AM.

It's hard not to enjoy Deadpool. It's the only comic that I can pick up with honest expectations and never be disappointed. Deadpool is just one of those characters who is crude, crazy, and wildly entertaining. And I think Dugan has done a great job of keeping with that spirit.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!