Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 48889495969798
Results 1,456 to 1,459 of 1459
    Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Sin View Post
    You saying that didn't happen?
    No I'm saying that it wasn't really important. I mean seriously nobody other than you thinks about Storm "saving the world" in X2

I'm looking forward to seeing what role Karma will play in the film (if that is who Kimi is playing). Maybe she's already an established student at Xavier's? I don't think that actress is too much older than the other cast members, so maybe they'll just have her be further along in terms of controlling her powers compared to the others.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    No I'm saying that it wasn't really important. I mean seriously nobody other than you thinks about Storm "saving the world" in X2
    Just because many people forgot about it doesn't mean it doesn't important. She was also the one that got Nightcrawler to teleport in that room.

I can understand the complaint about not knowing much about her as a character but she wasn't useless.
    "Did you know that half of the teens in America are virgins? Not because they haven't the right person, but they haven't found the right teacher. " ~ Arsenio Hall

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    I don't think that actress is too much older than the other cast members, so maybe they'll just have her be further along in terms of controlling her powers compared to the others.

Cannonball & Sunspot actors are 23/24. But Kimi is only 21

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Sin View Post
    Just because many people forgot about it doesn't mean it doesn't important.

I won't continue about Storm's uselessness in a New Mutant's movie thread. But if going into a cold room is the pinnacle of Storm's greatness than that's truly sad
    Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; Today at 08:42 AM.