Page 150 of 176 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 2630

So, what was that you all were saying about them not being institutionalized like the Fox head was quoted as saying a couple weeks ago?

They took Claremont's masterful New Mutants and reduced it down to a monotone slasher film. Not even that, just a Stranger Things rip-off.

And that's supposed to be Cecelia? That psychotic torturer?

Its even worse than I imagined-!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by SomeCBFanboy View Post
    The first trailer is to establish tone. They did the same thing for Logan. The first trailer for Logan felt NOTHING like an X-men movie. It's the second trailer that will bring the elements you'd expect so I wouldn't worry much.
    Yeah, you're right

All-New Member

we see the fire and the mines is probably cannonball traumatic experience, illyana probably beign kidnaped as a child (her room has jars filled with stones and difrent materials, normaly associated with magical practises) and ranhe is probably going to be tormented by her father, as he is casted on a imbd page.

Awesome teaser trailer! Insane!!!

That was different but still blood-pumping. I'll be composed until I see the Soulsword appear... then I'm going to lose it. Still looking forward to this movie greatly.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Spectacular Member SneakyLookingSort's Avatar

Seems like Rahne has a "W" branded on her back. Werewolf? Witchcraft?

Amazing Member

Uh, no. This isn't New Mutants.

Yeah, it's "The New Mutants" lol.

Looks good but nothing about it says New Mutants it looked like your average horror movie.

I like it a lot! I understand it doesn't scream "New Mutants" comics right away but sincerely the super-team fighting evil genre is saturated.

The only way to keep it interesting is to play with the genres and I think this looks cool.

The actors are good, their looks are on point, the director is a fan...no worries my friends. Let's just enjoy that we are getting completely different X-Men movies next year!

Can't wait to see Magik and Wolfsbane in action. They are my most anticipated ones.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeCBFanboy View Post
    The first trailer is to establish tone. They did the same thing for Logan. The first trailer for Logan felt NOTHING like an X-men movie. It's the second trailer that will bring the elements you'd expect so I wouldn't worry much.
    Logan still showed the claws I mean if you took the word mutants out of the trailer and the names New Mutants and Marvel and I'd thought it was just a horror movie with no ties to the X-Men.

To put in perspective if they said that was the conjuring 4 I'd believe it.

All-New Member

its still 6 months away to the movie, you cant reveal all the juicy previews. right now the hook is the mix of a horror movie and x-men, i think its best to build interest over the following months
    Last edited by Illyanas2; 10-13-2017 at 02:00 AM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

just saw the trailer and for a horror thriller movie it looked interesting. however, for an xmen film that is supposed to fit into the timeline of the other x films it was really not great. this is the continued problem with fox, their films are all over the place and I didn't even get the sense I was watching a trailer for xmen inspired film. decent looking horror trailer and probably would have killed had it been released during Halloween but it misses the mark for me and an awful trailer for an xmen related film. curious to see how well this does

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Logan still showed the claws I mean if you took the word mutants out of the trailer and the names New Mutants and Marvel and I'd thought it was just a horror movie with no ties to the X-Men.
    Even with the claws literally every other reaction video I saw on Youtube (and I saw over 40 of them) had people pointing out that it did not feel anything like an X-men movie. It didn't until the second trailer. That was the reaction the creative team was going for, and they succeeded.