Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Axel-In-Charge - May 23, 2014

Marvel editor-in-chief Axel Alonso discusses why "Days of Future Past" is a special story in Marvel history, and gives a very early glimpse at "AXIS."

Full article here.

Have they said why Paul Cornel isn't doing the Death Of Wolverine issue and instead Charles Soule the now seemingly replacement writer go to guy for Marvel. Seems like a missed opportunity to use your access to the EiC, CBR.

Axel had a good taste in comics growing up

Moon Knight Volume 2!!!

I hope they get Ales Kot or Haden Blackman to write Moon Knight after Ellis. They'd fit perfectly with the book, I think.
    ...And I also wonder what Zdarksky is doing on his Original Sins short. Did the solicit say he was drawing, writing, or both?

Quote Originally Posted by merc View Post
    Have they said why Paul Cornel isn't doing the Death Of Wolverine issue and instead Charles Soule the now seemingly replacement writer go to guy for Marvel. Seems like a missed opportunity to use your access to the EiC, CBR.
    I'm pretty sure Alonso or somebody already answered that question. Cornell pitched the story about Wolverine losing his healing factor and is getting to write and finish that story. Then for "Death of Wolverine" they didn't like his pitch, and liked Soule's better. Which is fine by me since I like Soule more than Cornell.

So Moon Knight is a 6 issue "mini" series, and volume 2 will start at a new #1, again?

moon knights a mess..

That art for Ghost Rider #4 is awesome! Can't wait for it
    The more they tease about Axis, the more excited about it I get!
    UncannyAvengers XFactor XForce Magneto Loki GhostRider Nightcrawler CaptainAmerica SpiderMan2099 Saga Wicked+Divine Low TerminalHero

Quote Originally Posted by THANOSRULES View Post
    moon knights a mess..
    Agreed. You're being kind too.

I hope volume two means a new creative team. I know a lot of people came on board because of Ellis, but it's not my thing.

The All New Ghost Rider art is nice, too bad it's a not a Ghost Rider I want to read though.
    Armed and cranky...

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    So Moon Knight is a 6 issue "mini" series, and volume 2 will start at a new #1, again?
    I think it just means that the first 6 will be volume one in trades, then 7-? Will be volume 2, and so on.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by merc View Post
    CBR used it's access to Axel just fine. That question was answered in a previous AiC.

Quote Originally Posted by suss2it View Post
    I'm pretty sure Alonso or somebody already answered that question. Cornell pitched the story about Wolverine losing his healing factor and is getting to write and finish that story. Then for "Death of Wolverine" they didn't like his pitch, and liked Soule's better. Which is fine by me since I like Soule more than Cornell.
    No, that's not at all what was said. They said Cornell didn't want to write the death of Wolverine. So, they then went looking for someone else to do so.

For AXIS getting billing in the title for giving an early glimpse, we literally learned nothing about it from this.

...sixteen, seventeen... Fifteen's Avatar

the strategic deployment of enhanced covers
    Sounds like a politician saying "it's not torture, it's advanced interrogation."

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Glad I decided to trade wait Moon Knight...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009