Page 644 of 644 FirstFirst ... 144544594634640641642643644
Results 9,646 to 9,648 of 9648
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I just realized something in connection to one of Taylor's tweets:

So, a while back when someone made a joke about Gabby as a Disney Princess and Laura as a queen, Taylor quipped that the latter being prophetic.

Now, Laura, as far as we know, is still in possession of her Hell Mark after Circle of Four. The status of hers is the only one that, to my knowledge, was never resolved. This would mean that if she still has her mark, Laura is a potential candidate to become a Hell Lord.

I wonder if this is what Taylor was alluding to in the tweet about Laura being a queen.
    So this means marvel is literally sending her to hell when Logan comes back.

But it dose bring back somting i heard on comicstorien/comicsexplanded that taylor is using all of the plotpoints that were never adressed with lauras previous apperances. And if she brings magik along all the better they should team up.

Personally id have liked the hellfire club we could get her and emma together and that would be a preaty intresting interaction.

Here is the young gun varient for xmen red, makes her costume look good.

XMENRED001_LarrazYoungGuns.jpg
    Last edited by Dthirds3; Yesterday at 03:43 PM.

Some Fridge Heartwarming I just thought about tonight....

One of Laura's long-running personal plot-points has been the question of whether or not she has a soul. Although it had been touched on by a few characters, including Hellverine, Ghost Rider, and Blackheart, she never got a clear answer she could trust, but largely put the question behind her as unimportant. However All-New Wolverine 29 finally DEFINITIVELY answered it: Yes, she DOES have a soul. Muramasa couldn't have crafted her armor without it.
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Pull List
    AN Wolverine Deadpool

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Some Fridge Heartwarming I just thought about tonight....

One of Laura's long-running personal plot-points has been the question of whether or not she has a soul. Although it had been touched on by a few characters, including Hellverine, Ghost Rider, and Blackheart, she never got a clear answer she could trust, but largely put the question behind her as unimportant. However All-New Wolverine 29 finally DEFINITIVELY answered it: Yes, she DOES have a soul. Muramasa couldn't have crafted her armor without it.
    And in the same vein, it also reveals that Gabby too has a soul even as a clone of a clone.