Page 446 of 602 FirstFirst ... 346396436442443444445446447448449450456496546 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 9018

Grabbed this from the NXM thread:

https://twitter.com/MarkPaniccia/sta...54626563129344

This. Needs. To. Be. A. Thing!!!!
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Pull List
    AN Wolverine Deadpool

And name it...*drum roll*....
    WOLVERINE AND THE X-MEN!

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

he,says there not ready. i replied and said Yes we are. it would sell alot more then i think Genx will.
    Wolverine,Rogue,Gambit,Jubilee Jean Grey top 5 x-men Favorites

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    he,says there not ready. i replied and said Yes we are. it would sell alot more then i think Genx will.
    I agree. The only things I'm going to pull from the RessurXtion line are ANW & Astonishing X-men! I'd be all in for Laura leading a team.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Taking time off from 'Marvel Future Fight' on my cell

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя Tycon View Post
    And name it...*drum roll*....
    WOLVERINE AND THE X-MEN!
    A comic book using that title (originally from a cartoon) that x-fans will actually like!
    Genkai nante nai
    (No limits)
    Zettai nante nai
    (No absolutes)

Let's do this right. Let's not complain about the books they have planned, just let them know we'd love a young adult team led by Laura.

art by theshinigamilover

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Laura's getting Venomized!
    http://www.newsarama.com/33657-marve...s-preview.html
    EDGE OF VENOMVERSE #1 (of 5)
    MATTHEW ROSENBERG (W) ROLAND BOSCHI (A)
    Cover by FRANCESCO MATTINA
    Variant Cover by RON LIM
    TEASER VARIANT COVER BY FRANCESCO MATTINA
    EDGE of VENOM-VERSE starts here!
    The series that sets up the epic VENOM EVENT of 2017 STARTS HERE! Each issue introduces another major Venomized character that will feed into VENOMVERSE itself! THIS ISSUE, the young mutant clone designated X-23 collides with a cryogenic tube containing a strange alien symbiote during her frenzied escape from The Facility, . Bonding with the alien enhances her already considerable abilities, and aids in her escape, but it begins to alter her mind! On the run from the very people that made her, can X-23 hold it together or is she doomed to give in to Venom!
    32 PGS./Rated T $3.99
    Looking forward to this, been a while since Laura had a good AU.
    Plus I thought that Venom variant for #18 was just a variant, now it's becoming a full fledged character! And that's fuggin cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post

Yep it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post

"We are not ready for it". Why? Because it's what fans would want? Because people would enjoy it? Or because you are too busy trying to attract an audience who doesn't even want to read comics with stories your core readers don't enjoy because you desperately want that audience to be your audience instead of the one you have?
    In protest against Marvel's constant ignoring of Surge.

So, if they did make a "Laura and the New X-Men" book, who would you want to see as the creative team and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    So, if they did make a "Laura and the New X-Men" book, who would you want to see as the creative team and why?
    Kyle and Yost. Theirs was the last truly great X-teens book, they're familiar with the characters, it gets them writing Laura again, plus they really had a great handle on making a book with a young cast that could still be read and enjoyed by an older audience without feeling like their intelligence was being insulted.

Bonus: KYost still ship Helix.

Also, I want to see an homage to this cover:

Last edited by Ambaryerno; 03-21-2017 at 07:54 AM.

Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Pull List
    AN Wolverine Deadpool

K/Y would be my top pick as well. They understand Laura like no one else can, they perfected Hellion and did a great job with the other characters. If we had to have fresh blood and don't have to be realistic of who would be an option, I'd actually love to see Tynion write such a book. He's done a great job over in Detective Comics writing an ensemble cast with very different personalities. The book has been exciting and has emotion. Third pick that's probably a more realistic option would be Asmus. He also did a good job over in All New Inhumans with a wide cast and gave everyone an opportunity to shine. He pays attention to characterization, which is definitely needed with these characters, and appreciated in an era where many writers let the story steer the characters instead of the other way around.

As for art? Clay Mann, if he wasn't now DC exclusive. Since he is, my 'realistic choice' would be Anka. I've always found it really endearing how much of a fan he is of the NXM. Besides liking his style, I know he'd give the book a lot of the love it deserves.

TBH, not really a fan of Anka. Would love to see Choi come back.

Pull List
    AN Wolverine Deadpool

Choi would be great. He drew the best Laura and one of the best Hellion and Surge depictions. (Wasn't too crazy about his Elixir though. Too babyfaced). I'm doubtful if he'll ever come back to do interiors though.