Page 550 of 550 FirstFirst ... 50450500540546547548549550
Results 8,236 to 8,249 of 8249

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    Technically it could be since the samples they had must have been broken in some way since they couldn't get a working male clone as they had hoped to.
    Could be, but completely non-canon unless a writer ever decides to run with it.
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Pull List
    AN Wolverine Deadpool

Astonishing Member Old School Ollie 1962's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Old School Ollie 1962 View Post
    Does Laura's chest really appear excessive? I'm not seeing Power Girl here.
    So I'm a pig for liking these drawings? I think the woman is anatomically correct. Just fine. Fine as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Old School Ollie 1962 View Post
    So I'm a pig for liking these drawings? I think the woman is anatomically correct. Just fine. Fine as hell.
    I think she looks proportionate in the Dannith drawings.And I'm honestly sick of the "Laura's boobs" conversation. Gets brought up every so often and the same thing is just repeated.

Here's a puzzle uploaded by yours truly. Decided the Juby Headshot cosplay one was a bit too easy, lol.

Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Pull List
    AN Wolverine Deadpool

Incredible Member

A interview with Taylor about orphans of X.

https://news.marvel.com/comics/75461...others-keeper/

Also Marvel Gave him another comics, from twitter we know fire-star will be involved please be New X-men vol 3. or a Laura lead team book

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post

Also Marvel Gave him another comics, from twitter we know fire-star will be involved please be New X-men vol 3. or a Laura lead team book
    Whoa source???

Quote Originally Posted by ţh жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя Tycon View Post
    Whoa source???
    That link is the source apparently. I do hope it is something X-men related.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя Tycon View Post
    Whoa source???
    He says it in the artical and a while back on twitter paniccia said taylor was doing somthing with firestar. Its probably a new team book. All we know is Firestar will play a role in this and it will probally drop after Phoenix ressurexion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post

Yeah, hopefully it's a new team book with Laura. That'd be an automatic pull for me. DOUBLY so if it includes any of the NXM. I'm subscribed YESTERDAY if Hellion is on it as well.

Pull List
    AN Wolverine Deadpool

Pull List
    AN Wolverine Deadpool

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post

That's an awesome art piece, but X's foot claws look odd compared to the rest. Just a tad too short.
    Please bring back any Wolverine.

Ultimate Member

X? Laura isn't X-23 in that pic, it looks like her yellow Wolverine costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    That's an awesome art piece, but X's foot claws look odd compared to the rest. Just a tad too short.
    TBH, the way her claws are shown to work in the books they'd HAVE to be short to fit into her foot. I think the approach they took in Logan, where the claws are stored in her lower leg and she has to point her foot to extend them (see the little foot flick Keen does when she first reveals them during the smelting plant fight) makes a lot more mechanical sense, while also allowing them to be much longer.

Pull List
    AN Wolverine Deadpool

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    TBH, the way her claws are shown to work in the books they'd HAVE to be short to fit into her foot. I think the approach they took in Logan, where the claws are stored in her lower leg and she has to point her foot to extend them (see the little foot flick Keen does when she first reveals them during the smelting plant fight) makes a lot more mechanical sense, while also allowing them to be much longer.
    I've always seen it as the claws being stored in her legs. But to think about it too hard would be to question comic book physics. As fun as that can be, it's a pointless endeavor.