Page 479 of 479 FirstFirst ... 379429469475476477478479
Results 7,171 to 7,175 of 7175

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Saw this on XCE's tumblr:

Besides being a pretty neat cover, I was actually just wondering if Laura would be involved in Secret Wars, and also what her reaction to Cap's Heel Turn would be. They don't have an extensive history, and because of various circumstances their encounters haven't exactly been pleasant. On the other hand, once it's determined that Steve is only doing this because of a cosmic rewrite orchestrated by the Skull — and thus not truly acting on his own will — I can also see her as being one of the heroes most willing to sympathize and forgive once the universe is put right again.
    That pic looks like Laura's telling the reader not to warn the Hydra guys that she's about to go human blender on them.

Rookie Member

According to this https://news.marvel.com/comics/64101...me-sketchbook/ article we will see a older version of Laura in the doctor strange and the sorcerers supreme book.
    Last edited by Jovos2099; Today at 03:42 AM.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by MikaelNovasun View Post
    Aren't the Guardians currently grounded on Earth or has that ended already?
    Well Rocket was recently taken to his own personal heaven by Carol Danvers which turned out to be a spaceship graveyard, so I dont think they are grounded any more... a bit more serious problem for them would be that they are now currently stuck outside of Nazi Steve's planetary forcefield along with a dozen other characters.

Quote Originally Posted by MikaelNovasun View Post
    Aren't the Guardians currently grounded on Earth or has that ended already?
    Ended already. Plus, from the uniforms on the GotG in Wolverine, it looks like it's after Grounded but before Secret Empire.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    TBH, it's just plain hard to tell when everything is set in relation to one another to begin with. Like, we know her CW2 tie-in was set during the initial lead-up to the event and was probably one of the many contributing factors, and that Enemy of the State likely occurred during it, since we know Laura was going to ground to stay out of the way. However thus far we've been given no context for how Immune and its aftermath fit in the general timeline, other than that we know it must be post-CW since Riri is now operating as Ironheart.

I really wish we could get more editor's notes to help sync things up, like we got for the annual placing it before Civil War.
    Man. Even though I like Laura bring able to do her own things in her own book without fear of crossovers or events, I want her to have an issue in Brave New World or a role in Emma's New Tian X-Men or even a role in the main event.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jovos2099 View Post
    According to this https://news.marvel.com/comics/64101...me-sketchbook/ article we will see a older version of Laura in the doctor strange and the sorcerers supreme book.
    Wouldn't have expected Wiccan to join the X-Men. He's always been associated with the Avengers.

That Wolverine costume looks good (I wonder what colours it is?) except for one thing - her hair is no longer visible.