Page 474 of 514 FirstFirst ... 374424464470471472473474475476477478484 ... LastLast
Results 7,096 to 7,110 of 7708
    Spectacular Member

I was thinking something like a homage to the original Wolverines first appearance fighting the hulk,

Spectacular Member

I think it would be interesting if Laura were to somehow travel the Spiderman renew your vows universe because I would like to her reaction to meeting a Wolverine that is married and has daughter I can just imagine her meeting kate her alternate reality sister.

Ultimate Member

Maybe they could turn Kate then into kind of like Logan's adopted daughter that he leaves with Yukio or whatever her name is...or not...

LOL! X-23 meets Zatanna.
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Pull List
    AN Wolverine Deadpool

Ultimate Member

And she loves bunny rabbits. I could, actually see that being believable honestly.

Some details on upcoming stories in the X-Books from C2E2.

About All-New Wolverine, Christina Harrington had this to say:

The discussion moved on to “All-New Wolverine” by Tom Taylor and Leonard Kirk which begins a new arc with the incoming issue #19. Harrington explained that the arc after that will send X-23 off into space to fight with the Guardians of the Galaxy with her clone sister Gabby in tow. “I’m very excited. They get to fight some Brood. They get to hang out with Rocket and Groot. Drax is very confused by them,” she said.
    Uhm...Does she not realize Laura and Drax have already met? Drax asked where he could get a pair of boots with built-in knives like Laura's (she told him they were built-in).

Anyway, I wonder if the Brood are connected directly to the virus, or their appearance is just a coincidence.

Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Pull List
    AN Wolverine Deadpool

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    And she loves bunny rabbits. I could, actually see that being believable honestly.
    Kinda seems more like Gabby's reaction to that kinda thing if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Kinda seems more like Gabby's reaction to that kinda thing if you ask me.
    Well, we DO have this first frame, here:

This got me thinking, when the X-23 movie happens it'd be funny if they based it on Target X, and got Jamie Hyneman and Adam Savage to actually "reprise" their cameos as the French and Biology teachers in the movie.
    Last edited by Ambaryerno; 04-21-2017 at 08:20 PM.

Pull List
    AN Wolverine Deadpool

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Some details on upcoming stories in the X-Books from C2E2.

About All-New Wolverine, Christina Harrington had this to say:

Uhm...Does she not realize Laura and Drax have already met? Drax asked where he could get a pair of boots with built-in knives like Laura's (she told him they were built-in).

Anyway, I wonder if the Brood are connected directly to the virus, or their appearance is just a coincidence.
    If it was written by Bendis, I totally can accept them for not wanting to bring in continuity when it comes to Laura.

Quote Originally Posted by MakubeX View Post
    If it was written by Bendis, I totally can accept them for not wanting to bring in continuity when it comes to Laura.
    The Trial of Jean Grey arc wasn't ALL bad, although Laura was pretty underused (to the sad point that Bobby and Quill made jokes about not remembering she was there). And she did have a nice moment with Scott after learning his father was alive, that built on the stuff that happened earlier. Tthere was actually a nice, if somewhat hurried, bit of development of their relationship: When she first joins the book Scott gives her a hug when she's bordering on a BSOD over being tortured by the Purifiers, and Laura's all, "No touchy!" She then cracks entirely after seeing the Murderworld footage Arcade released and actively seeks out/collapses in his arms, which is a big thing considering she doesn't like being touched. It shows she's developed a sense of trust and comfort with him. And then when Scott is on the verge of breaking down himself, she returns the favor which brings it all full circle.

Questionable dialogue aside, the stuff between Laura and Scott in the Bendis book was actually rather well done. Unfortunately, that also meant it was all downhill after Scott left the book.

Dammit, now I just depressed myself imagining what could have been.

Pull List
    AN Wolverine Deadpool

Fantastic Member

Now that we know that marvels returing to there original numbering you think the'll rename it to wolverine and use what ever number her and logans solos add up to. Maby even go twice monthly. Idealy doing something like what there doing in wonder woman. My idear would be odd issues man story with even as one shots or team ups.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Now that we know that marvels returing to there original numbering you think the'll rename it to wolverine and use what ever number her and logans solos add up to. Maby even go twice monthly. Idealy doing something like what there doing in wonder woman. My idear would be odd issues man story with even as one shots or team ups.
    I think Taylor has already said his workload makes a twice monthly schedule unrealistic.

It will be interesting to see what happens going forward. I would ASSUME that at some point Marvel will want to drop the "All New" from the title. I think just calling her book Wolverine would give it an extra bit of legitimacy.

Pull List
    AN Wolverine Deadpool

Astonishing Member

Yeah, notice how the Old Man has shrink down in OML's new logo? I reckon that's prep - it'll eventually be renamed just Logan.

There's another reason for Laura to lose the All-New - she's no longer the newest Wolverine on Earth-616. Jimmy Hudson is sharing the mantle over in Blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, notice how the Old Man has shrink down in OML's new logo? I reckon that's prep - it'll eventually be renamed just Logan.

There's another reason for Laura to lose the All-New - she's no longer the newest Wolverine on Earth-616. Jimmy Hudson is sharing the mantle over in Blue.
    Pretty sure Bunn said that he specifically doesn't want to name Hudson "Wolverine".

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя Tycon View Post
    Pretty sure Bunn said that he specifically doesn't want to name Hudson "Wolverine".
    Bunn was taking suggestions for Jimmy's new name on twitter. Most were jokes but yes he doesn't want Jimmy to be Wolverine. So no problems with Laura keeping what is now her name.