Page 514 of 514 FirstFirst ... 14414464504510511512513514
Results 7,696 to 7,708 of 7708
    Ultimate Member

Gambit acts like a douche to Julian as well, which also seemed OOC as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Gambit acts like a douche to Julian as well, which also seemed OOC as well.
    Pretty much EVERYONE did. So much hypocrisy in that story.
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Pull List
    AN Wolverine Deadpool

Speculation question. If Kyle/Yost or Liu took over as writer for ANW, what do you think they'd do with the series?

I think Liu would keep Gabby around. We'd see Jubilee return as a recurring character, and probably a story where Laura/Jubes go have a girls' night out and leave Gabby babysitting Shogo with humorous consequences. We'd see more stories with emotional consequences for Laura, and I don't doubt she'd pick up some of the dangling plot threads that were left behind i.e. Hooded Woman.

If K/Y took over, I don't doubt the storylines themselves would become more violent and action-oriented in nature. Something terrible would probably happen to Gabby, killing her and pushing Laura's no-kill policy right out the window. We'd see a return of the NXM cast and they'd probably become regular supporting characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    Speculation question. If Kyle/Yost or Liu took over as writer for ANW, what do you think they'd do with the series?

I think Liu would keep Gabby around. We'd see Jubilee return as a recurring character, and probably a story where Laura/Jubes go have a girls' night out and leave Gabby babysitting Shogo with humorous consequences. We'd see more stories with emotional consequences for Laura, and I don't doubt she'd pick up some of the dangling plot threads that were left behind i.e. Hooded Woman.

If K/Y took over, I don't doubt the storylines themselves would become more violent and action-oriented in nature. Something terrible would probably happen to Gabby, killing her and pushing Laura's no-kill policy right out the window. We'd see a return of the NXM cast and they'd probably become regular supporting characters.
    If KYost came back, they'd almost certainly fix what Liu did to Hellion (IIRC they both still ship Helix, which awesome). The stories would also be deeply emotional, and probably very painful. And yeah, Liu coming back would probably see the revisiting of some of her plot lines, while also reverting her back to Robo Laura.

Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Pull List
    AN Wolverine Deadpool

I'm not sure if she'd revert her to robo Laura. I think we'd see a characterization closer to her Maika in Monstress. Angrier and angstier and less afraid to let everyone know it.

Another thought is either K/Y or Liu would break Laura up with Angel. Liu would probably explore the abusive side of their relationship first.

Fantastic Member

You know, if you people really want to know how or what Miss Liu would write, you could just ask her. She has public contact information and I know for a fact that she also responds. Don't expect to much though, while she is likely up on current events, any ideas she might have are ultimately idle musings as she also has a day job and probably no potential contract for any work on the Laura Kinney character any time soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Did anybody ever tell you that your writing style really matches your location?

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    I'm not sure if she'd revert her to robo Laura. I think we'd see a characterization closer to her Maika in Monstress. Angrier and angstier and less afraid to let everyone know it.

Another thought is either K/Y or Liu would break Laura up with Angel. Liu would probably explore the abusive side of their relationship first.
    They're probably already broken up off-panel. IIRC Warren was hitting on that one cop in Blue, and Bunn hasn't to my knowledge made one mention of their relationship. Sounds like it's just quietly being let go. Which, as toxic as it was to Hopeless's writing of her in ANXM, is probably for the best.

Pull List
    AN Wolverine Deadpool

Quote Originally Posted by Platinius View Post
    You know, if you people really want to know how or what Miss Liu would write, you could just ask her. She has public contact information and I know for a fact that she also responds. Don't expect to much though, while she is likely up on current events, any ideas she might have are ultimately idle musings as she also has a day job and probably no potential contract for any work on the Laura Kinney character any time soon.
    Thanks, but I enjoy speculation and I'd be surprised if Liu reads ANW.

I picked this up today at SDCC. She is wearing the original All-New Wolverine outfit yet it still says X-23.

20170720_214311.jpg
    Last edited by topfueluhl; 07-20-2017 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by topfueluhl View Post
    I picked this up today at SDCC. She is wearing the original All-New Wolverine outfit yet it still says X-23.

20170720_214311.jpg
    Very cool! I hope they sell more of those at NYCC, which I plan to attend. I have a feeling that after the Logan movie, all things X-23 are going to be a lot harder to get.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my official publishing blog.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Very cool! I hope they sell more of those at NYCC, which I plan to attend. I have a feeling that after the Logan movie, all things X-23 are going to be a lot harder to get.
    I just want a Hot Toys 1/6 figure. :-(

Pull List
    AN Wolverine Deadpool

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by topfueluhl View Post

20170720_214311.jpg
    That's also an outdated X-Men logo.

Amazing Member

Found this photo on Deviantart from this dudes account http://thereanimatedunknown.deviantart.com/
    http://img01.deviantart.net/f003/i/2...wn-dbh4h2x.jpg
    Was wondering if anyone knew about prices or launch dates?
    Last edited by Darzefader; Yesterday at 07:50 AM. Reason: Fuckup