Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

how do u feel about rick remender taking another beloved character from you yet again?

PAD.

I have to say i've been loving your work on All New X-Factor.

But i would like to know if we will be seeing old characters from your old runs.

Like Maybe Random it would interesting to see him again, hell even Feral as well when you brought her back as a ghost. But even villain wise as well.

Also i have to say you have been writing each character perfectly to me and i wonder if we will see something focus on Polaris a bit.

Hello there, just want to say that X-Factor (Investigations or All-New) is by far my favourite comic book, don't ever stop! Anyway, I have a few questions:

1) Your last series of X-Factor had what might have been the best cast ever - there wasn't a single person I didn't like! Many of them haven't appeared since 'The End of X-Factor' could we see any of them encounter Serval in the near future?

2) This has kind of bothered me for a bit, but is Harrison Snow meant to be of Asian descent? It's just I was thinking about the diversity of the book and wasn't sure where to put Snow.

3) In X-Factor 243, you resolved a plot thread that had been going on - the accident that killed Lorna' s Mum and Step-dad. In the issue, Magneto said that "Suzanna had so much potential beyond being the mother of my children. Why she could have--" will anything implied here be brought up in the future?

Thanks.
    Last edited by MrMcMuffin; 06-19-2014 at 12:34 PM.

Junior Member DaydreamerFoxyLady's Avatar

Hello ,I've been really enjoying the comic so far, I've got one Question that's really bugging me... can we hope about romantic feelings between Gambit and Polaris?

Hi PAD, you mentioned in a previous interview that All-New X-Factor will be tying into a major crossover and Axel Alonso said that Quicksilver will appear in AXIS. Can we conclude that ANXF will by tying into AXIS?
    You also said that due to that crossover there will be some changes in the team membership. I know you can't say much about that, but can you give us some hints? Is someone leaving the team or maybe a new character joining?
    Thanks!

Which issue will Jesse Bedlam be joining the team?

Where does each member of the team stand on the perennial "Eggs on a pizza - yay or nay?" debate. And how harshly should those voting "yay" be dealt with?

Can Feral babysit for Gambit's cats? PLEASE!!!!

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

When is Mr. Sinister gonna torment Polaris and Gambit , he was a fun source of torment in the original X-Factor.

Amazing book! Congrats! If you could bring back a member of X-Factor Invertigations, to the new X-Factor, who would be and why? MONET!
    My heroines: Captain Marvel Psylocke Monet

I really love All-New X-Factor and have a few questions for you:

- What would you describe as the essence of Gambit as a character?

- I really loved Thieves Guild in issues 3 and 4. Will you continue to develop Remy as King of Thieves?

Mr. PAD,

Thank you for balancing out the 'other' writers with your wonderful and witty X-Factor, and please pass my sincere thanks to Mr. Carmine for his stylish art and humoring of Gambit fans with gratuitous nekkid shenanigans My question will likely cause a few frowns amongst my fellow X-Factor fans, but I feel I must ask anyway:

*gets on knees and begs*

Could you please please PLEASE steal Rogue for an issue??? I don't even care if she just flops down on a couch at Serval for a casual visit and watches tv with Lorna all day. ANYTHING is better than the book she's currently in, and I have faith that you would explore the relationship between her and Remy in a humorous and thought provoking way, even if it's only for a few panels. Pleeeeeeeeeeeease!!!

Do you have any thoughts of using Guido as a potential villain for this incarnation of X-Factor? There are other characters that I would love to see show up too, but no real reason why any of them should. Strong Guy on the other hand could have a real purpose in haunting X-Factor, Lorna in particular. The X-men as a whole are usually up against pretty underwhelming villains, (except for the obvious classics) would pushing Guido into the upper echelon of X-Men foes be something that would interest you?

I finally came up with good (at least for me) Quicksilver-centric questions! Here goes

Having followed the trials and tribulation of Quicksilver for a while, I've been wondering: is there such a thing as character growth in superhero comics, or are all characters doomed to repeat the same mistakes over and over again? Has Quicksilver learned from his experiences since Decimation, or is he still the same as he always was?

Also, since the recent X-Men movie made Quicksilver a popular character among the movie-going public, are there any plans on making him a more prominent character?

Mr. Pad

I recently recieved vol 1 of your Spiderman 2099 and am super excited for the upcoming crossover between Xfactor and SM2099.

I have to ask when working within the marvel universe does it ever get too confusing when making your plots and stories? And now that you will be combining both of your hit series, does it ever seem to be a bit much. I mean working on two separate titles and bringing them together has to be very difficult.

Plus how much fun is it having writing control over 2 series that you've written about before? Is the nostalgia light shining bright?