Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Villains Currently In Wonder Woman's Rogues Gallery?

Just trying to keep score, here. So far, the Wonder-bads are...

Strife
    Aleka
    Cheetah
    Doctor Psycho
    First Born
    Circe (Men Of War)
    Giganta
    Cassandra
    Angle Man

That's all I've seen of the rogues gallery, so far. I excluded War, because he's Diana's mentor and ally in the new continuity, and left off Hera for similar reasons. I included Circe, simply because she's been an enemy, since the Golden Age, and 'the Lion' (Herakles), merely because he was mentioned. Did I miss anyone?
    From the world of Wonder Woman, ..ripped from the pages of classical myth... PRINCE HIPPOLYTOS!

The Blue Snowman also appeared briefly in Superman/Wonder Woman.
    Currently Reading: Aquaman, Earth 2, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Justice League United, Sensation Comics, Superman/Wonder Woman, & Wonder Woman.

BANNED

I don't think Aleka is a villain. You should include Apollo, he might be alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
    I don't think Aleka is a villain. You should include Apollo, he might be alive.

I'd have to agree. Aleka is more of an annoyance right now rather than a straight-up villain.
    Currently Reading: Aquaman, Earth 2, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Justice League United, Sensation Comics, Superman/Wonder Woman, & Wonder Woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    Just trying to keep score, here. So far, the Wonder-bads are...

Strife
    Aleka
    Cheetah
    Doctor Psycho
    First Born
    Circe (Men Of War)
    Giganta
    Cassandra
    Angle Man

That's all I've seen of the rogues gallery, so far. I excluded War, because he's Diana's mentor and ally in the new continuity, and left off Hera for similar reasons. I included Circe, simply because she's been an enemy, since the Golden Age, and 'the Lion' (Herakles), merely because he was mentioned. Did I miss anyone?
    For me, as long as Dr. Psycho is in the rogues gallery, that makes it complete; now, hopefully, the Finch(es) will write compelling stories with Dr. Psycho as Wonder Woman's villain and/or friend and ally; Cheetah was going to be a given.
    Last edited by dshipp17; 05-24-2014 at 06:53 AM.

I think Queen Clea can soon be added to the list, though we won't know for sure till "Seven Seas" starts up.

I admit that a part of me is terrified that Cheetah and the rest are likely going to be delivered right into the arms of the Finches. I want them in the book, but at what cost?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    I'd have to agree. Aleka is more of an annoyance right now rather than a straight-up villain.
    I'm not sure we've seen the worst of Aleka, yet. Just the same, calling her a villain might be premature or a little ham-handed.

Wasn't the Blue Snowman's named changed to 'Blue Snow'?
    From the world of Wonder Woman, ..ripped from the pages of classical myth... PRINCE HIPPOLYTOS!

I'm not sure we've seen the worst of Aleka, yet. Just the same, calling her a villain might be premature or a little ham-handed.

I think that's just the name of the type of weapon she uses, it's a type of ice that freezes everything it touches

Mouse man has also returned to New 52 as a mouse called Mauschen, the writer didn't mention it in the book and only later confirmed it on twitter, so it went unnoticed (plus it was a really small part, plus it was only Mouse man lol)

But his new design is ADORBs

No, it's still Blue Snowman. Blue Snow is the substance she uses to freeze things.

Is the woman in blue, Blue Snowman?

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Is the woman in blue, Blue Snowman?
    You talking about that scan I posted? No, it's Killer Frost, a Firestorm villain who teamed up with Steve Trevor in Forever Evil: A.R.G.U.S.

I've always had a soft spot for Doctor Cyber, so I hope she'd make a return.

I'm just trying to get a brief accounting of the Wonder-rogues, who've appeared, since the New 52 started. I'm trying to get a handle on what super-villains might be showing up in WW, after Mr. Azzarello and Mr. Chiang have moved on.

Strife
    Cheetah
    Doctor Psycho
    First Born
    Circe
    Cassandra
    Angle Man

Can anyone tell me where Angle Man has appeared, recently? I recall reading that he popped in one of the 52 books, but can't remember the book or if I'm entirely mistaken. And another thing...are there any WW villains, who've been mentioned in the 52 books, but haven't actually made an appearance, yet? I seem to remember Osira being mentioned somewhere, but not sure about that, either.

Love the new wraith-like Circe! Definite nod to the pre-Crisis Gerry Conway stories.

Hmm....I don't remember any sort of name change for the Blue Snowman. Don't forget to add Mauschen(aka Mouse Man) to your list.

Angle Man appeared briefly in Superman/Wonder Woman #4.
    Last edited by Dr. Poison; 05-25-2014 at 06:37 AM.

Angle Man was also in Forever Evil.