Page 64 of 66 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566 LastLast

I'm guessing it's an Easter egg from the artist

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    I'm guessing it's an Easter egg from the artist
    Still waiting on that topical issue where Sooraya and Kamala have a heart-to-heart discussion on their religion, their different interpretations of it, and what it means to them as superheroes. I guess it's just weird considering how Dust didn't seem to do anything to help, but I always appreciate New X-Men Easter Eggs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Still waiting on that topical issue where Sooraya and Kamala have a heart-to-heart discussion on their religion, their different interpretations of it, and what it means to them as superheroes. I guess it's just weird considering how Dust didn't seem to do anything to help, but I always appreciate New X-Men Easter Eggs!!!
    But that would require Marvel giving one of the New X-Men something more meaningful to do than be wallpaper.

In that regard, sometimes I have ideas for dialogue and stuff when I'm driving, and I had this pop in my head for a possible meeting of Hellion and Laura:

Laura is showing Gabby around the Xavier School, and bumps into Hellion.

Laura: Julian...!
    Julian: Laura?! What are you doing here? I thought you were one of the lucky ones who was actually able to get out of this place.

It's sad just how true that bit of shade would be.
    Last edited by Ambaryerno; 09-13-2017 at 08:00 PM.
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Pull List
    AN Wolverine Deadpool

angsty chaos-magic user Assgardian's Avatar

Guess who makes a very, VERY strange cameo in Ms Marvel #22.

Still a really awesome easter egg!

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    But that would require Marvel giving one of the New X-Men something more meaningful to do than be wallpaper.

In that regard, sometimes I have ideas for dialogue and stuff when I'm driving, and I had this pop in my head for a possible meeting of Hellion and Laura:

Laura is showing Gabby around the Xavier School, and bumps into Hellion.

Laura: Julian...!
    Julian: Laura?! What are you doing here? I thought you were one of the lucky ones who was actually able to get out of this place.

It's sad just how true that bit of shade would be.
    I wish the New X-Men would pull a Young Avengers and just, like, leave the school and be a team on their own terms at this point. The X-Men aren't ever going to give them the space they need, or the writers, anyways. :/
    Last edited by Assgardian; 09-13-2017 at 08:10 PM.
    WICCANFROSTPRYDEWOLVERINEHELLIONGWENHAWKEYEMSMARVEL
    "Disappointed, Ms. Frost?" "Astonished, Ms. Pryde."
    #MutantAndProud #EmmaWasRight

Very nice to see Dust appear, even if it is only an Easter Egg. I still think the two characters are destined to meet. It'd be really cool to see them team-up and share perspectives.

I continue to be disappointed by the lack of Hellion & Mercury in the pages of All-New Wolverine. It'd be great to see a reunion.

I also wonder if we'll get any acknowledgement of Molly Hayes being a mutant in Runaways. AFAIK, she was never mentioned when the Terrigen Mists were sweeping the earth.

Wow, I can't believe I missed this .

Dust is nice and all, but I still want Kamala and Mercury to be shapeshifter best-buddies more.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

i have been saying dust needs to meet ms.marvel for awhile now

Going back to my initial list, which of the following would you like to see at the Xavier Institute? AFAIK, none of them are currently enrolled and most of this selection hasn't been seen in quite some time. Curious what y'all think. I'd love them all to join. Nothing wrong with the Xavier Institute being a little more populated, especially since most of these characters aren't being used elsewhere

• Armor (Ultimate MU)
    • Azimuth
    • Bombshell
    • Bo
    • Carter Ghazikhanian
    • Catiana
    • Cordelia Frost
    • Dead Girl
    • Debrii
    • Decay
    • Eleanor Sanford
    • Gabby
    • Guardian (Ultimate MU)
    • Hijack
    • Hollow
    • Infestation
    • Kiden Nixon
    • Klara Prast
    • Leech
    • Lil' Bro
    • Link
    • Loa
    • Mach Two (Ultimate MU)
    • Melter
    • Molly Hayes
    • M-twins
    • Mudbug
    • Negasonic Teenage Warhead
    • Poltergeist
    • Protozoa
    • Scorpion Boy
    • Snot
    • Tempus
    • Tin Man
    • Tito
    • Ultra-Girl
    • Wiz Kid
    Last edited by King_Thor13; 09-18-2017 at 07:13 PM.

Loa and Gabby. There's too much other wallpaper already.

This Week's Comics: Dragon Age: Knight Errant #5, Star Trek: Boldly Go #11, Animosity #9, Animosity: The Rise #3, Elves v. 5, 9 & 10

I'd love to see Gabby at the school. And I'm sure she'd geek out over the idea of a superhero school.
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Pull List
    AN Wolverine Deadpool

Debrii and Hollow (perhaps with a new person inside). I'd vote Cordelia and Hijack because I like them, but I think there's a larger age gap there between them and the rest of the students.

I adore Gabby, but I'd prefer to see her in a MU youngster team.

I'd love to see more of Geoff John's Morlocks especially with how much they are popping up in the new Gifted TV show (though I know many died or were depowered...).
    Last edited by ou·tré; 09-18-2017 at 08:44 PM.
    Defenders | Hawkeye | The Mighty Thor | Generation X | Invincible Iron Man | Ms. Marvel | Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man
    Deadly Class | Descender | Extremity | Harrow County | Sisters of Sorrow | Wytches

Quote Originally Posted by ou·tré View Post
    Debrii and Hollow (perhaps with a new person inside). I'd vote Cordelia and Hijack because I like them, but I think there's a larger age gap there between them and the rest of the students.

I'd love to see more of Geoff John's Morlocks especially with how much they are popping up in the new Gifted TV show (though I know many died or were depowered...).
    Cordelia Frost? The empath on the level of Charles Xavier? The Frost sister that's a trouble maker by Frost sister standards?

Can you imagine Gabby with Molly Hayes & Klara Prast?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Loa and Gabby. There's too much other wallpaper already.
    Given that Avengers Academy assumably closed down, it makes sense for Loa to return. Though maybe she'd have followed Elixir to the Acolytes or wherever he ended up. Gabby definitely needs to enroll. As for too much wallpaper, I do kinda agree, but this bunch of characters aren't being used anyway, so I figure there's no detriment to them being with the Xavier Institute. Especially if some of the current students finally graduate (again)

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I'd love to see Gabby at the school. And I'm sure she'd geek out over the idea of a superhero school.
    I'm sure she would. So many potentially awesome character interactions. And I bet the faculty would find her to be a very interesting student.

Quote Originally Posted by ou·tré View Post

Debrii would be cool for sure. Given time I'm sure she'd fit right in. Who knows who's in Hollowe body right now, but I'd like to see that explored. Especially if the M-twins are also around. I included Cordelia Frost & Hijack, both of whom must be in their mid-20s, because they have very little training and practical application of their powers. Despite their age, they're less experienced than a large number of the current students. If not here, maybe they could align with Emma Frost & her Hellions?

I'd love to see Gabby with Molly Hayes, Klara Prast, Julie Power, Moon Girl & Kid Kaiju.

Yeah I think most of the Morlocks are gone. New incarnations have popped up, but nothing really sticks.