Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Is there a chance we will see Doctor Voodoo again? Remender's mini-series is one of my favorite Marvel runs, and I would love to see Remender get a hold of him again.
    currently reading: Dept. H, Hellboy in Hell, Kaijumax, Moon Knight

Axel

Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers), has had a long history of being the hero that tries so hard, but fails often enough that her confidence is always in shreds (Marvel style hero). It's getting tiresome. We want her to ascend to greatness at or above the level of Captain America. Recently in the Infinity story-line she really started to become more of that kind of leader and has set the foundations of being able to become truly iconic, but since then she has been relegated to rank and file status. With a name like Captain Marvel I would expect her to become the greatest hero of them all.

Is Captain Marvel the greatest female hero in the Marvel Universe? When will she have a story showing that she is the greatest of them all? Maybe take some of the other heavy hitters off the board to show case her in a story-line.

Are we going to see Mockingbird show up regularly soon?

I was disappointed when it was revealed that she wouldn't be in the new volume of Secret Avengers, especially as we didn't get a concrete answer about whether she worked with the Cult of Entropy before or not -- will the status of Bobbi's personality, her abilities, and whether she worked for the Cult of Entropy be answered anytime soon?

EiC Axel,

As Editor in Chief, how do you balance the "growth" character against the publishing need to reset a character back to their updated archetype? As a reader its always a struggle to see a character develop only to be return back to point one, but as a publishing company - its easy to understand why that happens. How do you handle this situation? Reboot every 3-5 years? Could you publish one mag as a the archetype and another one thats linear?

Much in the same vein - will Spider-Man fans ever get a happy, THE END for Peter Parker?

Thanks,
    Andrew

Hey, Axel!

Now that Avengers AI has come to an end, I'm full curious as to where our boy Vision is going to hang his cape in the near future. Are there plans to add him to the cast of another book?

The Marvel Universe isn't quite the same without him.

Thanks,
    Klinton
    Freedom is the ability to live without fear of persecution.

Same question for me,I miss already the Vision!!will we see him soon??

The letters pages traditionally printed in the back of Marvel's comics have moved to Marvel's website; is this a temporary move, or will fans need to check the website going forward to read the fan letters?

Gojira

Axel,

How would you say that the current slate of movies Marvel is putting out, such as Guardians of the Galaxy for example, is affecting the creative decisions that writers have with comics compared to back before Marvel started making movies?

Hey Axel,

Is there a chance we will see to Spider-Woman plays a huge role in Avengers? Is there any plan for her in Spiderverse?.

Thanks so much.

Hey Axel,
    Is there any plans for other heroes to start taking responsibility for professor X's death and stop laying all the blame on Cyclops.
    Lets look at the facts, the two x-men who agreed with the avengers and said the phoenix was bad were against Cyclops at the time, IE Wolverine and the Beast.
    Cyclops said that the phoenix was for hope and it was. (yes hope may not have been ready for it at the time)
    The avengers and Ironman split the phoenix into the phoenix five and stopped it going into hope.
    This action led to the corruption of the phoenix five by the phoenix force, and the death of Professor X.
    Beast who was so against Cyclops for his actions he then become a secret avenger and is now a member of the Illuminati, where he has said he would do anything for his race.
    My questions
    Are the other heroes going to stop treating cyclops like a criminal and accept their action were a part of Professor X's death as well?
    Is Beast going to look in he mirror and see that there's not much difference between what Cyclops was doing to protect the mutant race and what the Beast is now doing to protect the mutant race?
    Thanks

Hey Axel,

Recently in Avengers and New Avengers we've seen potential origins and information of the Mapmakers and Black Priests but not seen hints regarding the Ivory Kings. Is that something we can look forward to in an upcoming arc?

Rookie Member

Hey Axel,

I currently am not able to purchase physical copies of comics and I'm constantly disappointed when a cool variant cover comes out that can't get. I understand these are great incentives for people to buy physical comics and keep them in the brick and mortar stores. I think there should be some sort of bonus for people who buy digital only because some people can only purchase digital. Amazing Spider-Man#1 was recently launched and is considered a landmark issue for Marvel. I was especially intrigued when a digital exclusive version was announced. Will extra digital bonus incentives like that be available or considered in the future for regular issues?

A follow up question if I may...

I see that All-New Marvel now titles typically have Marvel AR support. However, the recent relaunch of the Ultimate line doesn't have such a feature. How do you decide which books received Marvel AR functionality?
    Last edited by SpiderX; 05-20-2014 at 02:07 AM.

All-New Member

Heya Axel,
    I've been finding lately that I need to go online and translate the language for a lot of dialogue and text in your comics. The occasional word or phrase every now and then is fine, but for example X-Force #4 seemed like it was written half in French. I like realism and all, however I'm not always able to get online when reading and find it really takes me out of the story sometimes. Can you please bring back either translations somewhere on the page or go back to the <translated from xxxx> route of years past. Thanks for your time and all the variety you have brought to the table lately. Cheers!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Reed Beebe View Post
    The letters pages traditionally printed in the back of Marvel's comics have moved to Marvel's website; is this a temporary move, or will fans need to check the website going forward to read the fan letters?
    Reed Beebe, once again you are reading my mind.

Mr. Alonso, having to read the letters pages of comics online is a terrible idea. If I wanted to see my thoughts and questions on a particular book online, I have only to go to forums or social media and directly contact Marvel staff. What kid wouldn't want to SHOW his parents HIS letter printed in a national magazine?

To make matters worse, you can barely read the scans of the pages, IF they are there. I've been waiting weeks for the letters page All New Invaders and FF 3 AND 4 aren't up either. Please, put the letters pages IN the printed books where they belong. Thank you.

Hello, Any plans for the x-men / mutants in the Ultimate universe? Other than Kitty, they are noticeably absent for the Ultimate Marvel Now! Relaunch.