Page 6 of 69 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
    Rookie Member

Axel,

1. In the Ultimate Universe Osborne Industries ran various experiments with the Oz formula. We know there were at least 41 more spiders before the one that bit Miles. Will there be any follow up on the other specimens, spider or other wise?

2. Miles is currently going through puberty, which brings about many physiological changes. Would this happen to have any affect on his abilities, or create additional ones? *webs....wink wink because of certain circumstances Miles is webshooterless*

3. Will the upcoming Spider-Verse story line in November bleed over into Miles Morales:The Ultimate Spider-Man? I hope not. I don't think Miles' book has had a chance to really be focused on its own story without a crossover storyline in a while.

4. Can we get some nice MM: US preview art?

5. How far in advance do you typically have storylines planned out? Is there any particular criteria for deciding which books will double ship in a given month?

6. Does the reappearance of Morlun also mean the totemic/mystic aspects of the JMS run are returning in Amazing Spider-Man? Will there be an explanation as to why Peter doesn't have any of the powers from Avengers Disassembled and The Other?

Sorry for all the questions. I just noticed not many people had asked any. As always thanks for answering Axel.
    Last edited by SpiderX; 06-11-2014 at 07:59 PM.

Axel,
    1) Is there anything in the works for James Asmus? I loved his Gambit solo. He really understand X characters well.

2) X-Factor is my favourite current Marvel book. Can we expect something big for X-Factor soon?

Astonishing Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Axel, Hey! Two questions from me.

1. With Figment getting a mini series via Disney and Doop headlining his own mini presently, when are we gonna get a mini series for the real ultimate purple dragonoid and X-Member, Lockheed? A mini series where we get to see what goes on in that little guy's head and features his X-Buddies like Kitty and Kurt, Abigail Brand and SWORD, his Pet Avenger allies and more would be wonderful. Please make it happen!

2. With the impending Ant Man film next year and Hank and Scott appearing in more places, I'm a little sad my favourite Ant Man, Eric O'Grady - who got an evil LMD model in Rick's Secret Avengers a while back - is still somewhat AWOL. Any chance the real Eric could return since his exact fate was unclear? I would love to see an Ant Men series with all three guys, and maybe Cassie could return too!

Of the original 5 X-Men to return from the past only Jean Grey continues to refuse utilizing her given codename of Marvel Girl. Why is this the case?

Axel,

For a company featuring a summer event in which a prominent marvel character gets his head hacked off by a former teen marvel hero side kick (no less), do you guys ever really feel reciprocity from Disney? Oh I forgot the event is also about a guy getting his eyes gouged out.

Also can you comment on the fact this event prominently features new "All Ages" sensation (er 22 k sales) Sam Alexander in a huge role, who in his own series has also had foes getting dismembered(Titus) in bloody fashion or covers with persons sitting down at a family dinner table with gory blood soaked arms and hands?

Do you guys feel that Sam Alexander's whimsical and playful abuse of a dangerous weapon of mass destruction..and his parents tolerance of such abuse.. support values that Disney corporation would find positive?

And do you feel it is a smart and ethical call to price an "all ages" book geared at younger readers at $3.99??
    Last edited by THANOSRULES; 06-16-2014 at 03:51 PM.

Mr. Alonso,

With the success of Kamala Khan, will Marvel attempt to create any other new characters in the near future?

Do you think killing characters has lost its impact? How can Marvel, and other comic book companies for that matter, continue to develop characters when death seems to have become so trivial?

I'm a huge fan of All New X-men and I love what Brian Michael Bendis is doing. Is there a long term goal for how the O5 X-men being in the future will affect the timeline? Is there a plan in place to ever send them back and how doing so will impact the present?
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my official publishing blog.

Are there plans for Sabretooth after Death of Wolverine, like maybe a solo title?

BANNED

What's up Axel,
    I was wondering if there is any chance we will ever see the Hector Ayala version of White Tiger in his own Marvel series (I'm assuming you don't get to many questions about him)?

ps. I know that he is deceased, but death is not always permanent in comics

-Thanks!

BANNED

What is the deal with all the $4.99 books in the September solicitations? Yes, I realize the books have 8 pages above the normal 32, but why do so many books have to be over-sized? Avengers 29 was oversized and the extra pages were a complete rip off, since they were verbatim the same pages from New Avengers 2. Marvel raised most of it's books to $3.99 with the 'All-New' initiative, are you trying jack the price up to $4.99 for next year's 'All New New' initiative?

Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    What is the deal with all the $4.99 books in the September solicitations? Yes, I realize the books have 8 pages above the normal 32, but why do so many books have to be over-sized? Avengers 29 was oversized and the extra pages were a complete rip off, since they were verbatim the same pages from New Avengers 2. Marvel raised most of it's books to $3.99 with the 'All-New' initiative, are you trying jack the price up to $4.99 for next year's 'All New New' initiative?
    Shivers, but I agree.

I would like to add that the Distinguished Competition has kept and launched many titles at $2.99, which is why I'm trying some. I'd like to read more Marvel but at the $3.99 and now $4.99 price point, even pre-orders are too costly for me. So I stick with two titles a month and occasionally will try something else if the budget allows.

Would Marvel consider offering a few more titles for $2.99? It would be a welcome move and I would try a couple more books that way.
    I believe in magic and science independently, not one and the same.

Hey Axel,

Will Jessica Drew Spider-Woman 616 be involved in the upcoming spiderverse storyline in november or in events as AXIS and Times Runs Out?

Thanks so much.

Axel,

-Know Brevoort explained why the change from Green Goblin to Hobgoblin in AXIS, but curious if the person under the Hobgoblin mask will be original Roderick Kingsley, one of his previous successors, or someone completely new?

-Peter David hinted at an upcoming X-Men event towards the end of the year involving a few X titles. Don't suppose you can tease any more details for us?

-With the death of Wolverine happening, will the Wolverine & the X-Men book be changing the name of its title or keep it as is?

-Didn't see an Iron Man solicit for September and know Kieron Gillen is leaving the book. Can we expect the new creative team in October, and will the book be relaunched or continue the numbering?

I'm really concerned about the state of the Ultimate Universe. Right after Cataclysm, we got three new titles- Ultimate FF, All-New Ultimates, and Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man. However, with Ultimate FF being canceled after #6, there are only two titles left. Is Marvel going to leave it this way, or are there new titles planned? (like maybe a new ultimate x-book?)

Hi Axel,

Thanks for answering our questions every week.

Ales Kot and Garry Brown's Iron Patriot has been one of my favorite comics this year, and while I'm sad to see it ending with #5, it was an entertaining read. My question is, where will we see Rhodey popping up next?
    currently reading: Dept. H, Hellboy in Hell, Kaijumax, Moon Knight

Newbie Member

Hi Axel,
    Is there any chance of seeing more Kymera or the future x-men?