View Poll Results: Who is your favorite Blue Beetle?

Voters
228. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dan Garrett

4 1.75%
  • Ted Kord

123 53.95%
  • Jaime Reyes

101 44.30%
Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768 LastLast

Huh, so I guess Teri's going to become a Speedster again .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Huh, so I guess Teri's going to become a Speedster again .
    How do you get that, please?

Blue Beetle lives to see another issue! It sucks that I have to worry about it's cancellation every month! Any chance DC will just change the creative team or connect it to the summer event to boost sales? You know instead of outright cancelling it!?

Also Omac is back!!
    Slytherin & Wampus!!

Quote Originally Posted by KoriandrJean View Post
    How do you get that, please?
    The Speedster running on the cover .

I really like the cover. It's a pretty interesting cover haha Blue Beetle's cast of characters just keeps on growing!
    Slytherin & Wampus!!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post

I really like the cover. It's a pretty interesting cover haha Blue Beetle's cast of characters just keeps on growing!

Brenda, Paco, Jaime's parents, Milagro, Dr. Fate, Teri, La Dama, TED KORD!!!...

all great characters, but one of my favorites from Jaime's original series is still missing: Traci 13.

And since she's apparently dating Natasha Irons now, it seems these crazy kids aren't getting back together...

Veteran Member

Who's Teri again? That girl who was vibrating fast in a previous issue while bugging (ha) Jaime?

I should be happy to see this story getting somewhere but it's moving at such a snails pace.

Interesting to see OMAC interact with Jaime again. Last they interacted OMAC activated a boom tube and knocked Jaime across reality getting him into the easily forgotten Threshold book. Should be interesting if it gets mentioned again. Especially since the Reach were still a big part of Jaime's story at the time.

Default Since WHEN Has Ted's Bug Had Wings?!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The Speedster running on the cover .
    Oh.

My bad, I forgot to look at the thumbnail ...

Wait, so has Jaime met OMAC before? Did that like happen in the New52 book? Cause I dropped that craptacular piece of crap real early.

Veteran Member

He and OMAC both interacted in Justice League International. OMAC betrayed the team in an annual I believe hurting the Olympian before throwing Jaime away in a boom tube. I think Jaime had been coming to the team for help with the scarab at the time, correct me if I'm wrong those who know a bit more. So it was very much Jaime being in the worst place at the worst time.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post
    Brenda, Paco, Jaime's parents, Milagro, Dr. Fate, Teri, La Dama, TED KORD!!!...

all great characters, but one of my favorites from Jaime's original series is still missing: Traci 13.

And since she's apparently dating Natasha Irons now, it seems these crazy kids aren't getting back together...
    I'm still kind of hoping we find out Traci's bi and actually dated both. It'd be cute if Natasha and Jaime were both in relationships with Traci and didn't mind one another dating her. But i doubt DC's ready to have that type of relationship out there.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    I'm still kind of hoping we find out Traci's bi and actually dated both. It'd be cute if Natasha and Jaime were both in relationships with Traci and didn't mind one another dating her. But i doubt DC's ready to have that type of relationship out there.
    Personally, while I myself wouldn't partake in it, I do believe that there's nothing wrong in a polygamous relationship.

And honestly, in the case of Jaime and Natasha, they both seem chill enough they that wouldn't mind, especially since Traci is always traveling around the world anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    I think that would be an interesting and quite modern take but I don't think DC would ever do it though. The closest to that we might get is a love triangle between the three, which would also be pretty interesting and modern! Actually I think I'm more in favor of a love triangle!
    Slytherin & Wampus!!

I think that would be an interesting and quite modern take but I don't think DC would ever do it though. The closest to that we might get is a love triangle between the three, which would also be pretty interesting and modern! Actually I think I'm more in favor of a love triangle!
    Well, 1. F**k love triangles.

And 2. OH SHIT! I can't believe I forgot!

DC already HAS three women in a polygamous relationship!

Scandal Savage, Knockout, and a human who looks exactly like Knockout are married, and yes, Gail Simone made that canon in the New52 Secret Six book.

JaimeXNatashaXTraci COULD happen!

Like I've said before though, I talked to Fabian Naciza last August, and he said that there were currently no plans to even have Jaime MEET Traci so....boo

I really want them back together lol. It's not everyday we see a Mexican/Asian interracial couple! The only one that comes to mind is Scott/Kira from Teen Wolf! But I guess DC has other plans.... hmm Maybe they can pair Jaime up with Lorena/Aquagirl. She did have a thing for him back in their Titan days....
    Slytherin & Wampus!!