Page 56 of 61 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Inhumans Poster by tclarke597

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Inhumans Poster by tclarke597
    Heh, got Medusa's 'do right!
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 fanatic, Avatar-maker, SHSO player, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。

Crystal in Ultimate Spiderman

other fantastic mashup by Wellingtonbelmont

Not a fan of the Crystal/Quicksilver relationship myself. Actually - Now that I think about it, two of Crystals biggest relationships - Quicksilver and Ronan - are dead in the MCU. I am ok with this.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast - Episode 22 is now live! In this episode we talk Ms. Marvel, Royals, Secret Warriors and all that Inhumans TV News!
    Pull List: Royals, Secret Warriors, Black Bolt,
    The Ultimates 2, Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur, Spider-Gwen, The Mighty Captain Marvel, Jessica Jones, Hawkeye, Hulk, Dr. Strange. Upcoming: Once and Future Kings

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Not a fan of the Crystal/Quicksilver relationship myself. Actually - Now that I think about it, two of Crystals biggest relationships - Quicksilver and Ronan - are dead in the MCU. I am ok with this.
    I personally think it would've been cool to see either of her major comic romances adapted to the screen, especially since Johnny's off-limits, and the relationship with Ronan was a pretty good moment for both in my opinion (up until the annulment) .

One negative about leaving out Pietro is it also means no Luna, unless they give her a different father on the show.

Well considering that Crystal seems to be pretty young in the first season, I think Luna is quite a ways off.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast - Episode 22 is now live! In this episode we talk Ms. Marvel, Royals, Secret Warriors and all that Inhumans TV News!
    Pull List: Royals, Secret Warriors, Black Bolt,
    The Ultimates 2, Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur, Spider-Gwen, The Mighty Captain Marvel, Jessica Jones, Hawkeye, Hulk, Dr. Strange. Upcoming: Once and Future Kings

Is this supposed to be from a time before Pietro died in Avengers Ultron movie?

unofficial still of Triton and Crystal from ABC’s Inhumans

Default Royals: Visiting Hala

The Inhumans set course for the Kree’s shattered planet for a reunion with Ronan!

Hala has been visited by much tragedy over the years. Most recently, the planet became basically uninhabitable leaving only Ronan the Accuser to keep silent watch over his shattered former sphere of residence.

For many that survived Hala’s recent destruction, one group stands out amongst all others as being key in the world’s destruction: the Inhumans. Ronan certainly would count himself amongst those with that opinion.

So just imagine the awkwardness that will ensue when ROYALS #4 hits this June 21, bringing the Inhuman ruling family back to the desolate globe that formerly served as Kree homeworld. And if that might be galling enough to Ronan all on its own, wouldn’t you just know that they have come to ask for a favor?

We found writer Al Ewing hiding in the game room upstairs looking to avoid the squabbles and asked him for the latest Kree-Inhuman gossip.

Read the full interview here.

Last edited by Ravin' Ray; 05-18-2017 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Removed entire article and replaced with link to source

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    unofficial still of Triton and Crystal from ABC’s Inhumans
    Is this really Triton?
    TOP 10 HEROES:
    1) BLACK BOLT - 2) CYCLOPS - 3) SWAMP THING - 4) MOON KNIGHT - 5) WICCAN - 6) BATMAN - 7) SPIDER-MAN - 8) NIGHTWING - 9) INFINITY MAN - 10) SLEEPWALKER

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION | TRITON APPRECIATION | GORGON APPRECIATION

More unoficial images crystal in inhumans abc

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I really got into Crystal and Ronan's budding relationship. It was so sweet.